Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alice is Chromatica's 3rd single

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

Rifek
2 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

Yes, delusion. Like she didn't say anything about re released album, ep, new single, come back to promo.

But People talk about that and that's delusion.

The only confirmed thing on GGD is that nothing is confirmed :fatcat:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mrbirthday

I think this or Free Woman would be a great choice for the General Public to handle and or like. I know she's not about the GP, but we have seen singles come and go because the GP weren't in to them. I.e. Marry The Night, Alejandro, G.U.Y. They disappeared off radio stations real quick. 

S0436

Another single is needed as ROM is now dying slowly...ACR status in the UK now meaning it’s left the top15:yennefer:

Luke78619
4 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Another single is needed as ROM is now dying slowly...ACR status in the UK now meaning it’s left the top15:yennefer:

What’s ACR status? I thought it was stable in the top 5

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

EuphoricVibez
24 minutes ago, Rifek said:

The only confirmed thing on GGD is that nothing is confirmed :fatcat:

I'm hopefully wishing this rumor turns out true :messga:

He/him/his

Gagas lil monster

You guys realise that if Alice is the next single, the singles would go on in order like Alice, Stupid Love, Rain On Me and so I think the fourth single will be Free Woman 

With Peace and love

EuphoricVibez
37 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

You guys realise that if Alice is the next single, the singles would go on in order like Alice, Stupid Love, Rain On Me and so I think the fourth single will be Free Woman 

I agree, and that would pretty much be almost all of act I

He/him/his

coolninjaguy
8 hours ago, Mr S said:

I'll never understand why you guys think this can be a single. This will flop faster than Perfect Illusion. The song has Artp0p vibes all over it. That may not be a bad thing for us, but the GP will say NO with a capital N and O.

THIS. Alice is one of the bests off chromatica... BUT i can't imagine the gp and straights singing "MY NAME ... isn't alice but i'll keep looking .../take me home... take me to wonderland". It's just not it tbh

heygurlhi

why so many pages? do we know anything educate pls wasnt online for a while :kiss:

Ignore me i drink

coolninjaguy

she should replace the last verse with a feature from cardi that would give alice some oomph... and even that's wishful thinking. alice may have succeeded as a club banger but guess what everyones locked in their homes and this isn't the song the gp/straights would want blasting in their cars either given the lyrical content and anyone with a pulse would understand that.

also not the g.u.y argument LOL ... that song was literally the least single of an era that was dying and where the gp had literally been alienated ... there's no way any single in its place could have smashed.

paradox
4 minutes ago, coolninjaguy said:

she should replace the last verse with a feature from cardi that would give alice some oomph... and even that's wishful thinking. alice may have succeeded as a club banger but guess what everyones locked in their homes and this isn't the song the gp/straights would want blasting in their cars either given the lyrical content and anyone with a pulse would understand that.

also not the g.u.y argument LOL ... that song was literally the least single of an era that was dying and where the gp had literally been alienated ... there's no way any single in its place could have smashed.

last verse? so.. the first one? 

tiffany pollard GIF

EuphoricVibez
24 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I want the third single to be Babylon or Sine From Above

It would be wishful thinking if it was Sine From Above, but Babylon is definitely possible

He/him/his

Archived