Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alice is Chromatica's 3rd single

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, L E O said:

Well it's more wishful thinking from fans than a rumor at this point.

A rumor would be Blade or Mr.S teasing something, some change in her website code, some things like that :ladyhaha: but hey, to each their own!

Hey, at least it's not as bad as some of the other GGD users on here claiming "Chromatica III", or "Enigma" being the third single, and posting funny pictures of Goofy as their source. Looking at you, @LadyGoo, @Mr S, and @ProjectJoanne :ally:

He/him/his

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
L E O
5 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Chill out everyone’s just having fun speculating, that’s why this is after all a Gaga forum :haroon:

We all know how this goes, it's start fun, then everybody saw it and post it everywhere, and some assh*les actually believe harrass Gaga when it obviously doesn't happen.

I'm not saying everyone here believes it (thanks f*ck) but I think we as a fanbase could be smarter than promote fake stuff from Twitter, but hey :haroon:

@EuphoricVibez ...well I'm glad I didn't see those :laughga:

pop ate my heart

Wasn't this 'rumour' started by BorisIsHere in ATRL a couple hours ago? I saw it there, but have they been right about anything before? Don't think so, so don't get your hopes up :messga:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, L E O said:

Well it's more wishful thinking from fans than a rumor at this point.

A rumor would be Blade or Mr.S teasing something, some change in her website code, some things like that :ladyhaha: but hey, to each their own!

A wishful rumor.:vegas:

i don't remember ARTPOP

EuphoricVibez
Just now, pop ate my heart said:

Wasn't this started by BorisIsHere in ATRL? I saw it there, but have they been right about anything before? Don't think so, so don't get your hopes up :messga:

I don't know, but if they are, then I'm excited!

He/him/his

I would like Alice to be the next single. Out of all the songs remaining i feel like this could help produce the most awesome music video and i just feel in terms of quality it definitely deserves the single treatment of getting radio play and tv music channel play etc and it could have an iconic feel to it in years to come in her shows, in 10 years time for instance i would like to think she'll be performing Alice live still. As for people saying they dont want another single as it may flop, i dont agree with that mentality for a number of reasons. #1 being Chromatica is already hugely successful a #1 Album in US and UK two top 5 singles in US and UK, a #1 single in US and UK. ROM has now spent a massive 9 weeks in the top 4 of the UK charts. I think that at this point in time after an incredible journey we've all been on as Little Monsters we should be grateful, supportive and celebratory of Gaga's success and focus on the positive points on all of these chart stats and other stats. This woman has worked her ass off for us for 12 years plus dabbling in all sorts of music and has actively tried to please us all at many different points in her career and i am thrilled that she went back to the dancefloor and pop with this era as i'd been hoping for a return to this sound for years. Whatever we're hoping for from Gaga lets all remember that she is doing this for us all as fans, she is trying her best and just think whatever sound you're hoping for from Gaga their is a decent chance she will dabble in in the future. 

pop ate my heart
4 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I don't know, but if they are, then I'm excited!

Either fake or true, this sh't keeps us somewhat entertained on this nightmarish mess of an era, so I'm grateful :vegas:

Btw stan Kylie Minogue:sara: Disco AOTY

L E O
1 minute ago, pop ate my heart said:

Btw stan Kylie Minogue:sara:

Finally something making sense in this thread! :vegas: #StreamSaySomething

franminervini
Just now, L E O said:

Finally something making sense in this thread! :vegas: #StreamSaySomething

and finally a thread that is not dead :messga: hehe

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Rifek
8 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

Wasn't this 'rumour' started by BorisIsHere in ATRL a couple hours ago? I saw it there, but have they been right about anything before? Don't think so, so don't get your hopes up :messga:

Wasn’t BorisIsHere Gaga’s nick name on GGD when she leaked Aura? :nooo:

@BorisIsHere

omg yes 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

pop ate my heart
Just now, franminervini said:

and finally a thread that is not dead :messga: hehe

GIRL, I guess we're STARVING if this little 'rumors' are what make the site come to life lol

pop ate my heart
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Wasn’t BorisIsHere Gaga’s nick name on GGD when she leaked Aura? :nooo:

@BorisIsHere

omg yes 

Yeah 7 years ago :triggered: I'm sure it's not the same account.

Taylucifer

if it has the visuals we deserve, then yup

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

15 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Hey, at least it's not as bad as some of the other GGD users on here claiming "Chromatica III", or "Enigma" being the third single, and posting funny pictures of Goofy as their source. Looking at you, @LadyGoo, @Mr S, and @ProjectJoanne :ally:

I did not post pictures of Goofy as my source. The post you quoted literally said Mr S (me) is an acceptable and credible source.

Archived