Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s silence IS the era.

BgRaEgTaT

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
15 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Didnt she postponed the album release due to replanning? Lol :vegas:

Her team had a lot of time, lets just accept the fact that she’s not going to promo.

No, she postponed the album release due to the start of the Coronavirus pandemic and coz she’s got a big fat heart she decided instead to raise $100 million in charity for health workers, which she realised was more important. 

Most of us have accepted the reality of no promo for weeks if not months now. She has never even performed her lead single Stupid Love, which came out in February, over 5 months ago.

Do we care? Not really. It’s still sold 1.5 million copies worldwide. It still hit #1 in all the major markets. Tour has been rescheduled for 2021 - just like the Tokyo Olympics. Promo would have been sweet icing on the cake, BUT WE STILL GOT CAKE :ohwell:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buzzkill
30 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

No, she postponed the album release due to the start of the Coronavirus pandemic and coz she’s got a big fat heart she decided instead to raise $100 million in charity for health workers, which she realised was more important. 

Most of us have accepted the reality of no promo for weeks if not months now. She has never even performed her lead single Stupid Love, which came out in February, over 5 months ago.

Do we care? Not really. It’s still sold 1.5 million copies worldwide. It still hit #1 in all the major markets. Tour has been rescheduled for 2021 - just like the Tokyo Olympics. Promo would have been sweet icing on the cake, BUT WE STILL GOT CAKE :ohwell:

But Bobby actually said they postponed to replanned all the roll out and promo... and the album sold 1.04M WW and its struggling to do better in every major market. ROM is on the verge of downfall. 

and meh, i’m really over expecting promo. but acting like promo wouldnt help the album hype goes further and the era lift up is looking at it with a blindfold. 

Sister

Her ARTPOP could mean anything?

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

CrimeanMiracle

Jokes are good, but I'm more concerned about the fact that some fans will not completely turn away from Gaga for such an incomprehensible silence and complete lack of communication with fans, as it has always been before. Although I agree that some fans deserve it with their selfish behavior, but fans are all different...

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

BlingNotTheMusic

Those that say they're redoing/replanning promo or album rollout...honey it's July, almost August. The album was supposed to come out in April and came out late May. It doesn't take months to replan an era. It's 2020, figure it out. Dua Lipa did streaming performances, hell even Jessie J (who isn't even promoting a new album) did a live set in her house. 

Really confused by the lack of innovative ideas for this era. The album is literally a GP lovefest, so there is no excuse for the silence. In my personal opinion :trollga:

DoremonLove
3 hours ago, Doot said:

gettyimages-1082132312a-1564583269.jpg

This pic is so good. They look so comfortable talking to each other.:saira:

How can anoyone not love gaga

32 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Those that say they're redoing/replanning promo or album rollout...honey it's July, almost August. The album was supposed to come out in April and came out late May. It doesn't take months to replan an era. It's 2020, figure it out. Dua Lipa did streaming performances, hell even Jessie J (who isn't even promoting a new album) did a live set in her house. 

Really confused by the lack of innovative ideas for this era. The album is literally a GP lovefest, so there is no excuse for the silence. In my personal opinion :trollga:

Please stop comparing her to everyone else. 

Justin Drew Bieber

Her best friend Sonja died around the same time my best friend died. To this day I still have daily battles with grief, Gaga might be in the same boat.

Genuine Guy 09
1 minute ago, 1yonatan said:

streets are saying shes back to promoting next week

The streets in question:

:billie:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

1yonatan
8 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

The streets in question:

:billie:

:oops: well idk at least lets hope 

Archived