charts

Rain On Me +14 BB Hot 100

KennyRichie

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

watch it go up 13 and people meltdown it's not the 14 like shown lmaooo but so iconic! Acclaim On Me!

HausOfAntonio

If this happens I’ll be so happy :kara:

Gaga always deserves the best. Lets never forget why we stan her in the first place: her heart and soul outgrow her by the day!

FFXIV WhiteMage

Good. Coz it’s selling really well yet placed quite low on the charts:bear:

i hope it rises on radio so we can decimate the top again:ally:

15 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

We really have a genuine hit on our hands tbh :staymad: No SuperBowl, no fan tricks, no bullshit.

What is absolutely tragic is how OBVIOUS it is, but people actively choose to label it as a dud anyway.

Dr Fudge

Y’all need to behave with questioning the power of ROM. It’s literally a bop 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Jose P
Just now, Doot said:

What is absolutely tragic is how OBVIOUS it is, but people actively choose to label it as a dud anyway.

It’s just bitter fans who want promo and then want to make everyone believe the song is a dying flop because of that, or want the song to flop bc they think that will “teach Gaga a lesson” or something like that.

Just now, Jose P said:

It’s just bitter fans who want promo and then want to make everyone believe the song is a dying flop because of that, or want the song to flop bc they think that will “teach Gaga a lesson” or something like that.

Gaga doesn't give a sh*t. :vegas: She's a KWEEN.

Hebi

And y'all ask why she hasn't promoted the single... 'cause it doesn't need it!

Spoiler

yet :billie:

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

Do they?! I mean, the song peaked at #1 and it's still around after 2 months, this is literally about to be one of her signature hits. I guess in this world dominated by egomaniac assholes, delusion and reality distortion have become the new thing :awkney:

EuphoricVibez

I thought the Little Chartsters said this song was a flop :ladyhaha: Where are you guys now?

He/him/his

FFXIV WhiteMage
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I thought the Little Chartsters said this song was a flop :ladyhaha: Where are you guys now?

They're extinct now. Locals won :billie:

1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Do they?! I mean, the song peaked at #1 and it's still around after 2 months, this is literally about to be one of her signature hits. I guess in this world dominated by egomaniac assholes, delusion and reality distortion have become the new thing :awkney:

Well, you may have missed how it was in the chart thread before the great Promo Ban of 2020.

Archived