šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Alice-inspired hand-drawn poster by me

K-Mail

Featured Posts

Hi guys!Ā 

So I've just finished another Gaga drawing and I wanted to share. I was inspired by Chromatica's booklet and the song Alice. I loved the theme of being transported to another mystical land of freedom and happiness and I wanted to tell this story in this drawing. This is also all hand-drawn if you were wondering.

Here it is: (click the imageĀ and swipe for closeups)

It is also the 8th drawing from this era I've done so If you're interested, please take a look at my IG profileĀ :heart:

Really hope you like it, all thoughts appreciated!Ā :kara:

CantGetEnough

Wow, this is beautiful. I'd love to see a series of these for all the Chromatica songs, though I guess you're almost there with 8 done so far! You should consider printing these to sell as collectors items to frame. Great job! I wish I had the talent and patience!Ā 

BillieGOAT

Ok what the f this is so amazingĀ :enigma:

How long have you been drawing?? This is so intricate and accurate to the image you were referencingĀ but you were still able to put your own spin on it! Very impressiveĀ :applause:

FfFfFfFF

Stunning drawing and very beautiful details. Looks like it could be digital-made. :applause:

Hebi

You're a really talented and gifted artist, your drawings and visions are amazing perfectly done:party:

1 hour ago, SabadoDeGloria said:

Wow, this is beautiful. I'd love to see a series of these for all the Chromatica songs, though I guess you're almost there with 8 done so far! You should consider printing these to sell as collectors items to frame. Great job! I wish I had the talent and patience!Ā 

Thank you so muchĀ :heart:Ā I kinda realised all my Chromatica ideas as for now but I've been thinking about doing a Gaga eras/album covers series so I think this should be interesting!

And I do sell my art actually, this drawing and most of my Gaga ones are on my Society6 store. If you wanna take a look, here's the link:

https://society6.com/kmail?sort=new

1 hour ago, BillieGOAT said:

Ok what the f this is so amazingĀ :enigma:

How long have you been drawing?? This is so intricate and accurate to the image you were referencingĀ but you were still able to put your own spin on it! Very impressiveĀ :applause:

Thank you!Ā :kara:Ā Honestly, I've been drawing since I can remember. I even have some diplomas I got when I won some art contests back in kindergardenĀ :laughga:

And thank you for that comment. I aim at combining realistic drawing with my own design ideas and graphic concepts so that means a lot to hear that it's working outĀ :heart:

1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Stunning drawing and very beautiful details. Looks like it could be digital-made. :applause:

1 hour ago, Hebi said:

You're a really talented and gifted artist, your drawings and visions are amazing perfectly done:party:

Thanks so much! So happy to hearĀ :kiss:

Ā 

SonOfAphrodite

This is amazing!! Definitely going to check out your Society6 storeĀ :flower:

Archived