Zoe Alexander exposes X Factor

Danny Milk

Featured Posts

Danny Milk

You guys may remember her from this 

Also stream her new song 

I guess it doesn't really matter

venusfly

It's been known for a very long time that the producers of X Factor twist every aspect of the show to make it more entertaining at the contestant's expense, even before she went on. I never understood why people went on these shows because they never really produced careers or opportunities for people. If anything they shut you out of the music industry

FrederickSpears

I've talked to people who have also been shown on American Idol and a lot of the time the auditions are fake too, like when they make someone do something that seems unrealistic or say something crazy they are usually told to say it atleast it happened to people I know. Not surprising X Factor is the same but I think nowadays X Factor is way worse to their contestants/auditoners.

FrederickSpears

She can definitely sing, and wasn't even that bad in the audition. She just seemed out of breath and a bit nervous.

ThisBitch
27 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

She can definitely sing, and wasn't even that bad in the audition. She just seemed out of breath and a bit nervous.

They didn't put the monitor on so she couldn't hear herself, that's so nasty!

ImMatt
59 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

It's been known for a very long time that the producers of X Factor twist every aspect of the show to make it more entertaining at the contestant's expense, even before she went on. I never understood why people went on these shows because they never really produced careers or opportunities for people. If anything they shut you out of the music industry

One Direction? Little Mix? Olly Murs? Rylan? Leona Lewis? JLS? James Arthur? Fifth Harmony? They most definitely produced stars more than any other show.

I know what you mean about the production of the show, however. I've actually spoken to people who have been on the show and they explained how they felt unfairly treated by it. Fact is, the producers know the talent and potential they find and everyone else is just treated as entertainment to make the show work as...well, a TV show. It was a formula that worked for them for years but people just got tired of it.

GaGaAst
20 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

One Direction

Weren't they created by Simon to compete with the demographics in which Justin was ALONE and RULING?

I don't think any one of them would be big if they didn't start as OD (I know Zyan and Harry are super talented but still) 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

yes and

I'll be out of the discussion but she looks much better with short blonde hair 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

ImMatt
11 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Weren't they created by Simon to compete with the demographics in which Justin was ALONE and RULING?

I don't think any one of them would be big if they didn't start as OD (I know Zyan and Harry are super talented but still) 

They auditioned as solo artists and it was Nicole Scherzinger (judge at the time) that suggested putting them together as a group, thinking they'd work well together as basically they didn't see a future for them as solo artists in the show. Kinda worked out! :ally:

I agree about the second part. I doubt any of them would have been anywhere near as successful as they are now were it not for 1d. I heard someone say once that Liam is basically your classic British lad who would only be singing karaoke in Magaluf were it not for the fortune of auctioning the year he did :ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

KarmaPolice

Something doesn't add up tho.
I'm pretty sure it went almost like she said BUT:

- She never mentioned the fact that she presented herself as a "Pink tribute". Did she also agree on that with the producers? Why didn't she mentioned it?

- She repeatedly mentions that they fabricated footage like the one of her throwing the mic away, Nicole/Tulisa saying "stay on the stage" as she and her father came back to the stage or her throwing the light structure away which all has clearly happened as you can see them in the audition. There's no way the could have "fabricated" those images

JoeMo

My BF came 4th on the X Factor. It’s crazy hearing how different behind the scenes of the show actually is to what we see 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, JoeMo said:

My BF came 4th on the X Factor. It’s crazy hearing how different behind the scenes of the show actually is to what we see 

Wow really?! What was his experience like? 

End Racism Now

JoeMo
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Wow really?! What was his experience like? 

Overall positive although there were a lot of ups and downs!

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

dynamite
5 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Something doesn't add up tho.
I'm pretty sure it went almost like she said BUT:

- She never mentioned the fact that she presented herself as a "Pink tribute". Did she also agree on that with the producers? Why didn't she mentioned it?

- She repeatedly mentions that they fabricated footage like the one of her throwing the mic away, Nicole/Tulisa saying "stay on the stage" as she and her father came back to the stage or her throwing the light structure away which all has clearly happened as you can see them in the audition. There's no way the could have "fabricated" those images

She was actually a P!nk tribute artist, she just didn't want to be one at this audition. As soon as she said she's a tribute artist (in response to them telling her she looks like P!nk) she says "I wanna get rid of the "as P!nk" and I just wanna be "Zoe Alexander".

KarmaPolice
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

She was actually a P!nk tribute artist, she just didn't want to be one at this audition. As soon as she said she's a tribute artist (in response to them telling her she looks like P!nk) she says "I wanna get rid of the "as P!nk" and I just wanna be "Zoe Alexander".

But her narrative in this video make it seems like the whole pink idea was forced on her on every level by the producers.

Archived