Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star FINALLY Responds!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana
2 minutes ago, Brecht said:

It's not anyone's apology to accept because he didn't apologize in the first place :yennefer:

he actually did...3 years ago, and people moved on from it. it’s only coming back because more problematic stuff about him is resurfacing. this isn’t news.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

he actually did...3 years ago, and people moved on from it. it’s only coming back because more problematic stuff about him is resurfacing. this isn’t news.

He apologized 3 years ago and nothing changed. He still kept calling black women rats and gorillas. And now the black movement is rising because people are absolutely fed up with this **** and he still uses BLM to divert from his **** when HE IS PART OF THE PROBLEM. 

Xoxo Adriana
9 minutes ago, Brecht said:

He apologized 3 years ago and nothing changed. He still kept calling black women rats and gorillas. And now the black movement is rising because people are absolutely fed up with this **** and he still uses BLM to divert from his **** when HE IS PART OF THE PROBLEM. 

i never said i was defending him, but you’re reaching. ever since this video he hasn’t done anything racist since. his beauty brand has been one of the most diverse brands on the market and he’s been the first on numerous occasions to call out other brands for not being diverse enough (eg. tarte’s poor shade range). all of those racist things he said were years prior to launching his beauty brand in 2015 so where are you getting this information from? have you even properly researched what’s going on?

all those things he said were from 2008-2013 era. still not acceptable at all, and i can see and understand why people are hurt and enraged by his gross past attitude. however this is the issue with cancel culture. y’all find things to cancel someone over, even if it’s things from a decade plus ago. we shouldn’t forgive him for recent events of being privileged in general but how do we make progress if we don’t move on from the past? again, i won’t accept the apology purely because i’m white. that is up to those poc who have already accepted it or who are yet to accept his apology/or haven’t.

26 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

i never said i was defending him, but you’re reaching. ever since this video he hasn’t done anything racist since. all of those racist things he said were years prior to launching his beauty brand in 2015 so where are you getting this information from? have you even properly researched what’s going on?

all those things he said were from 2008-2013 era. still not acceptable at all, and i can see and understand why people are hurt and enraged by his gross past attitude. however this is the issue with cancel culture. y’all find things to cancel someone over, even if it’s things from a decade plus ago. we shouldn’t forgive him for recent events of being privileged in general but how do we make progress if we don’t move on from the past? again, i won’t accept the apology purely because i’m white. that is up to those poc who have already accepted it or who are yet to accept his apology/or haven’t.

You are defending him. You said people that are against him didn't even watch the video :flop: And you are wrong, he threatened to beat Shayla and called her a man in 2016, he called Jackie Aina a rat in 2017 and a gorilla in 2018.

And again, you are saying these things are in the past when they ARE NOT. He was months ago in a radio show saying he had proof James Charles is a rapist. 

Also how can you, in the same paragraph, say we should forgive him and then say white people can't accept the apology? I'm confused :bear:

Xoxo Adriana
24 minutes ago, Brecht said:

You are defending him. You are said people that are against him didn't even watch the video :flop: And you are wrong, he threatened to beat Shayla and called her a man in 2016, he called Jackie Aina a rat in 2017 and a gorilla in 2018.

And again, you are saying these things are in the past when they ARE NOT. He was months ago in a radio show saying he had proof James Charles is a rapist. 

just so you’re not twisting my words to make yourself look good, i’ll show you what i wrote for reference again:

1 hour ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

i’d also love to ask any keyboard warriors who are still giving him the time or day if they actually GAVE him the time or day to watch the video. 

looking at the title and thumbnail then dragging him isn’t a proper opinion.

i didn’t say people who are against him didn’t watch the video, i ASKED if keyboard warriors actually watched the video before going on a stampede. if you’re telling me you watched the video from start to finish, then expressed your opinion, good on you! but if you find twisting jeffree’s words as well as the words of people who don’t 100% agree with your cancel culture opinion a good strategy, that’s on you. my point in the beginning was that if you didn’t watch the video and made some non-constructive comment towards this dumb drama then what’s your point?

i will continuously say i am not on his side, and to be quite honest i stopped following youtube drama a long time ago. what I WILL do though is call bullsh*t out when i see it. the main issue with jeffree right now is his narcissism and blackmailing/bullying issues. his racism issues were talked about and done with YEARS ago. the jackie situation was narcissistic as f*ck however calling her a “rat” wasn’t directly racist or because of her being a person of colour. that was because of their beef, jackie wasn’t comfortable with jeffree (very understandable) and jeffree did what he does with every other youtuber he has a problem with (even white ones). that wasn’t a racially targeted incident. and the shayla incident was just transphobic and purely gross.

so the real issue here is that he’s a narcissist and a bully. just because he had beef with two women of colour doesn’t mean they’re racially motivated. he’s also had beef with manny mua, james charles, kat von d and many more. you’re looking into the wrong issue. we could be using our platforms to take down white supremacy and racism that is a legitimate THREAT to the online community rather than some rich privileged beauty guru who just says dumb sh*t. but y’all would rather argue about an irrelevant topic, make it make sense

56 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

non-poc/white people are dismissing jeffree’s apology (ie his racism) as if the apology was meant towards them. i am not backing jeffree star at all, but i find it super annoying that some white people are making it about themselves.

its not our apology to accept. leave it to poc who have been affected by his racism. some people will accept it and some won’t. being an ALLY is very different to straight out “accepting” or “not accepting” an apology that isn’t meant for you.

i am not talking about the blackmailing/other issues he’s facing. i’m talking about the racism, i should’ve clarified this in my posts.

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying!

4 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

just so you’re not twisting my words to make yourself look good, i’ll show you what i wrote for reference again:

i didn’t say people who are against him didn’t watch the video, i ASKED if keyboard warriors actually watched the video before going on a stampede. if you’re telling me you watched the video from start to finish, then expressed your opinion, good on you! but if you find twisting jeffree’s words as well as the words of people who don’t 100% agree with your cancel culture opinion a good strategy, that’s on you. my point in the beginning was that if you didn’t watch the video and made some non-constructive comment towards this dumb drama then what’s your point?

i will continuously say i am not on his side, and to be quite honest i stopped following youtube drama a long time ago. what I WILL do though is call bullsh*t out when i see it. the main issue with jeffree right now is his narcissism and blackmailing/bullying issues. his racism issues were talked about and done with YEARS ago. the jackie situation was narcissistic as f*ck however calling her a “rat” wasn’t directly racist or because of her being a person of colour. that was because of their beef, jackie wasn’t comfortable with jeffree (very understandable) and jeffree did what he does with every other youtuber he has a problem with (even white ones). that wasn’t a racially targeted incident. and the shayla incident was just transphobic and purely gross.

so the real issue here is that he’s a narcissist and a bully. just because he had beef with two women of colour doesn’t mean they’re racially motivated. he’s also had beef with manny mua, james charles, kat von d and many more. you’re looking into the wrong issue. we could be using our platforms to take down white supremacy and racism that is a legitimate THREAT to the online community rather than some rich privileged beauty guru who just says dumb sh*t. but y’all would rather argue about an irrelevant topic, make it make sense

I get where you're coming from but to me calling a black woman a gorilla is racially motivated, sorry. Especially coming from him.

POPARTHD
4 hours ago, Varys said:

Ean6cAAWoAEfcqI.jpg

OT but...

Oh my goodness, I ADORE Ruth Wilson ❤️

Xoxo Adriana
7 minutes ago, Brecht said:

I get where you're coming from but to me calling a black woman a gorilla is racially motivated, sorry. Especially coming from him.

the gorilla part i did not read into, to which i will correct my mistake and apologise for my ignorance. i just think the point i’m trying to make is why waste our time on someone who isn’t a big threat? we could be tackling worse racism (white supremacy, poc murders, bigotry) rather than irrelevant youtube drama. overall, i’m a massive jackie fan and she didn’t deserve the hate. she seems super genuine and non-problematic.

I see through his bullshit apology, but honestly it was an extremely good manipulated apology! If he really had evidence that James is a rapist pedophile, why is he apologizing to him and and not exposing the truth? obviously he has nothing on him.

FrederickSpears

I totally think he is one of the most vile, disgusting people on YouTube. He's a terrible person and tried to ruin James Charles all because he was jealous of his success and didn't want the competition. Tati is also a terrible person and so is Shane Dawson, and they ALL need to go. There was no true apology here, just trying to save himself and he didn't do a good job about it. Tati is literally like 40 and also needs to grow up and I wish James had never refriended her, because I think it's only a matter of time before this fake does something to him again anyway.

Oh and for those of you who think Tati's video is sincere, oh please. She is just as fake as the others and didn't care about throwing her "best friend" under the bus and lie about him and try to ruin his entire career because they were ALL jealous of him!

Taylucifer

a load of nothing and fake promises he has already made 100 times. If you want a summary/analysis I'd recommend this video

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

blackpink

Can’t believe I’m seeing people defend him on here but am I surprised :rip: 

Sepsami

I find it kind of comical how he keeps referring to the video he made last year (Never doing this again) as if that gives him more credibility. If anything, it makes his current words even more void. He'll be right back to performing clownery just like last year :flop:

Archived