Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Music exec: no concerts until 2022

Spock

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

First of all let's see if we'll get a good vaccine in 2021 for the virus then we can think about the tour 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
2 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

the fact some of y'all expected otherwise is so funny to me :billie:

Well I have a ticket for a large indoor concert in Toronto on September 8, and so far neither the artist nor the venue seem to have any intention to cancel.    Canada has a very low rate of covid infections, but I am still surprised.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Those that are still holding out hope for East Rutherford, the State of NJ just refused to issue permits for the 2020 State Fair at the Meadowlands.

The fair, held at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, was slated to run from July 23 to Aug. 9. The yearly event attracts scores of families and features amusement rides, carnival games, fair food and family-friendly shows.

A post on State Fair Meadowland's Facebook page said: "We are heartbroken to announce that the State of New Jersey has denied our plans for 2020 State Fair Meadowlands. We will deeply miss the opportunity to celebrate summer with you. Can't wait to see you in 2021!"

https://www.northjersey.com/story/life/2020/07/14/nj-state-fair-meadowlands-metlife-stadium-canceled-2020/5437670002/

LaLa

Well my Chromatica Ball is just over a year away... and I kinda can't imagine a world where that many people are together anymore :cryga:

But you know what, I think a year from now I'll be willing to risk it no matter what I'll be so desperate omg :cryga:

KindnessPunk28

I sincerely hope we are able to have limited capacity live shows by next fall :bradley:

blankpaper

I don’t want to live anymore 

I didn’t even when everything was normal, I’m f*cking done 

reality’s tight if the music is right

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Well I have a ticket for a large indoor concert in Toronto on September 8, and so far neither the artist nor the venue seem to have any intention to cancel.    Canada has a very low rate of covid infections, but I am still surprised.

honestly everything is just on standby. I don't think anyone has any idea of how it's gonna happen or if it will even happen, including the concert managers. I just don't think any sort of live performance as it is is currently safe at all, and that concerts will only truly come back when a vaccine comes or if everyone just decides to go full-on herd immunity. 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Ronk
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Well my Chromatica Ball is just over a year away... and I kinda can't imagine a world where that many people are together anymore :cryga:

But you know what, I think a year from now I'll be willing to risk it no matter what I'll be so desperate omg :cryga:

Maybe by then there will be a safe and effective vaccine.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Well... now we have more time to save up for the Chromatica Ball :selena:

Delulu Rogers

She can do Europe and even add Asian dates next year if North America is still dying in 2021. Honestly at least Americans got the JWT and enigma. Us international fans have been starving for years 

Guest Adarsh
11 minutes ago, Karen said:

Bold of you to assume she won't cancel the whole thing :bear:

Please. If she’s healthy, they’ll add more Europe dates and maybe even some in Asia. America is not the only place on this planet. The rest of the world is already doing better. We’ll be in perfect shape by next summer.

Archived