đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Hot 100 prediction (July 25)

Yxilon

Featured Posts

ssslyboy
45 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

I think somewhere between #17 and #21 unless radios drop it dead.

and hopefully they don't but I guess the callouts came out and not so great.  what.  ever.  :coffee:

Genuine Guy 09

I don't see ROM returning top 20 with the falls on streaming and the radio brick wall, but it could linger 20-30 as long as its not pulled from radio for Sour Candy following the callouts massacre :huntyga:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

BillieGOAT
3 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

Thanks sweetie:bon: Simon could no more handle the pressure apparently:rip:

I think TROLLZ & Nicki’s rabid army finally did him in:smh:

Guest Adarsh
8 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I don't see ROM returning top 20 with the falls on streaming and the radio brick wall, but it could linger 20-30 as long as its not pulled from radio for Sour Candy following the callouts massacre :huntyga:

I don't think they will pull ROM anytime soon. The callouts can always improve too.:vegas:

Genuine Guy 09
4 hours ago, Adarsh said:

I don't think they will pull ROM anytime soon. The callouts can always improve too.:vegas:

If the horrible - 0.3 radio updates don't improve then it'll get pulled, perry@

POP will drop it whether interscope like it or not, and it'll get constant negative updates regardless. it'll become too costly for Interscope to keep pushing on radio. A similar thing happened for Stupid Love 

Guest Adarsh
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

If the horrible - 0.3 radio updates don't improve then it'll get pulled, perry@

POP will drop it whether interscope like it or not, and it'll get constant negative updates regardless. it'll become too costly for Interscope to keep pushing on radio. A similar thing happened for Stupid Love 

Falling reached #1 on pop radio despite the horrible callouts. They pulled Stupid Love because of ROM. Now there's nothing else to replace it with so they'll keep going

Genuine Guy 09
6 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Falling reached #1 on pop radio despite the horrible callouts. They pulled Stupid Love because of ROM. Now there's nothing else to replace it with so they'll keep going

They have Sour Candy coming next month, which I usually would'nt believe, but what BabylonHooker has said everytime came true. When this gets pulled we will know another single is coming

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

They have Sour Candy coming next month, which I usually would'nt believe, but what BabylonHooker has said everytime came true. When this gets pulled we will know another single is coming

US Radio will never touch a song with Korean lyrics :bear:

Genuine Guy 09
2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

US Radio will never touch a song with Korean lyrics :bear:

They aren't touching Rain On Me so :billie: they may as well move on :huntyga:

@Adarsh a -0.6Ai on POP. Are you sure they aren't gonna pull it? :billie:

Teletubby
21 hours ago, Yxilon said:

Imagine this Juice WRLD bomb if the streaming rules didn't change this week :bear: woulda been the whole album in the top 20 :ladyhaha:

so recipe for successful album is to die, sad
Is his album really good anyway?  

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

thatfoxyfeeling

The winner this year is The Weeknd because Blinding Lights is a monster! I can’t believe ROM has been buried and left to rot. :rip: 

Archived