Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's "Smile" tracklist

Smith

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez
21 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Idk what everybody is being so negative for. The album has had amazing promo and more singles than chromatica ever will. So what if the singles are flopping? She’s still enjoying the era and pulling all the strings unlike someone else we know...

I’m still excited for the album regardless and wish her all the best. Let’s not forget she’s very pregnant at this point and she’s in her mid 30s and 12 years into her career. 

I agree about the promo, but I disagree about Gaga not enjoying the album, and about the singles. We've got until late next year, so rest assured that Gaga is gonna put out more than three singles. :classy: Let Gaga do her thing, and Katy do hers

He/him/his

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh
30 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

She’s still enjoying the era and pulling all the strings unlike someone else we know...

Gaga was enjoying the album very much until she decided to  focus her energy on the more important issues. I’m so glad she’s not one of those celebrities who keep reposting random stuff they know nothing about. 

EuphoricVibez
16 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Gaga was enjoying the album very much until she decided to  focus her energy on the more important issues. I’m so glad she’s not one of those celebrities who keep reposting random stuff they know nothing about. 

Exactly. I also love that she's enjoying the album, and taking time to raise awareness of important issues going on in the world

He/him/his

illySpencer
17 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Like buying pizza ? 

Guest Adarsh
15 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Like buying pizza ? 

So she's not allowed to buy food now? What kind of a shitty comment is this? You should be ashamed of yourself.

high heeled fem
6 hours ago, 776673564747836765 said:

Do you think she will be dragged like Shakira for When a Woman and singing "only a woman knows
How a woman is supposed to love a man" "Only a woman can love this hard"  etc.?

Oh are those the lyrics geez, I was more thinking about how Katy’s brain works. 
she can be problematic like when she made fun of people with bipolar and also fat people. I’m curious to see if this title she is thinking about gender and being cis 

illySpencer
51 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

So she's not allowed to buy food now? What kind of a shitty comment is this? You should be ashamed of yourself.

The same as yours... Katy aslo promoted BLM + the next election, while being 8+ months pregnant and she is  also doing the promo of Smile. GaGa HAS NO EXCUSE ! 

Guest Adarsh
4 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

The same as yours... Katy aslo promoted BLM + the next election, while being 8+ months pregnant and she is  also doing the promo of Smile. GaGa HAS NO EXCUSE ! 

Reposting random stuff is not the same as dedicating your platform to ten different BLACK voices but given your reputation on this forum, I doubt you have the sensibility to understand that.

illySpencer
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

Reposting random stuff is not the same as dedicating your platform to ten different BLACK voices but given your reputafion on this forum, I doubt you have the sensibility to understand that.

It took her a lot of time to do that.... 

Awakened M

I wish 365 was on it.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

TheRoof

I still don't understand why they didn't promote NRO more :fail: it was her first song to show hit potential since DH :fail: yet they did nothing :fail: (i know it flopped on callouts but that was only in the US , she could have focused in other markets :fail:), also releasing Small Talk as the follow up when Harleys in Hawaii was right there :fail: killing all the good feedback  just for her team to barely push the song at all :fail:.

Anyway still excited for the album :coffee:

gagaxsebert

2020 just keeps giving the gays loads of music. Truly the only good thing about this year.

Used to be HighRoad

RAMROD

Bubbling Under Of The Year is coming!

giphy.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5b133035707a4c4436

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

EuphoricVibez
1 hour ago, illySpencer said:

It took her a lot of time to do that.... 

And we're still gonna have more album promo, a new single, and much more... You can wait like the rest of us are :triggered:

He/him/his

Archived