music news

Katy Perry's "Smile" tracklist

Smith

Featured Posts

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

What Makes A Woman

:saladga: that title ........... 

Do you think she will be dragged like Shakira for When a Woman and singing "only a woman knows
How a woman is supposed to love a man" "Only a woman can love this hard"  etc.?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Smith said:

:billie:

your opinion is not valid. Ariana is not as big as M or Gaga or Whitney if she cant put her sountrack album on top 5 and that's on period luv.:billie: She peaked and faded away

Are we really saying Ariana Grande has peaked because that awful Charlie's Angels song didn't smash the charts?

It didn't smash because it was a crap song, and everyone and their mother knew it. 

The movie itself was also awful. 

ASIB had an excellent soundtrack attached to an excellent film. 

Smith
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Are we really saying Ariana Grande has peaked because that awful Charlie's Angels song didn't smash the charts?

It didn't smash because it was a crap song, and everyone and their mother knew it. 

the song didnt flopped so hard, but the soundtrack :teehee:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Luke78619
10 hours ago, Smith said:

107093093-941122549699325-41788974099118

standart tracklist.

Hate that tracks six and twelve aren’t in all capitals like the rest :green:

EDIT: maybe they’re the featured tracks :udidnt:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

12 minutes ago, Smith said:

the song didnt flopped so hard, but the soundtrack :teehee:

Does the soundtrack really count though?

Charlie's Angels wasn't a musical based film, not like ASIB, where the soundtrack was integral to the film itself. 

Majority of soundtracks that are not musical based don't really make waves in general. 

Luke78619
7 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

God, the titles sound.......uninspiring

A lot of people here said the same about the Chromatica titles, but they’re all bops

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Chromatography

i’m pissed. it could’ve been a cute floral theme and called bloom. what a waste. :crossed:

Chromatography
42 minutes ago, Doot said:

ASIB had an excellent soundtrack attached to an excellent film. 

second this. i listened to it once and that’s it and never again 

StrawberryBlond

Kinda underwhelming titles compared to previous releases, there's only about two titles that actually sound interesting or different and we've already heard HiH. Highly intrigued to find out what Tucked is about as we're all saying that we can only think of one possible thing it could be. I actually thought it said Tuckered at first! But I'm thrilled that she put NWW on it, even if it is just the deluxe version because that's one of her best ever songs and is clearly very personal, so it deserves a spot on the album in some capacity. Not thrilled about Small Talk making it, though. I guess if the other singles did, it should too but come on, there were very few people who liked it. Interested to see the features but they can't be that big or she would have made one of them a single by this point. I get the overwhelming sense that this album was terribly rushed and she just shoved on the old singles to pad it out and make it look more successful by technically making NRO the lead now. It doesn't bode well in this day and age to release a 14 track album where we've already heard 6 of the songs. I wonder if she'll even tour with it at this rate? Or if this is just an album to tide her fans over and keep her afloat while she's becoming a mother and getting married? I just get the feeling that that this album is going to be an incredible waste for all involved. It's been just over 3 years since Witness. She needed to come back with way stronger material than she's currently giving us.

2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

i’m pissed. it could’ve been a cute floral theme and called bloom. what a waste. :crossed:

It's a nice idea but there have been other albums called Bloom already (15 according to Wikipedia, including ones by the likes of Machine Gun Kelly and Troye Sivan in 2017 and 2018) and as a divorcee, Katy might be worrying that this new marriage won't last (its been rumoured that she and Orlando were close to breaking up when she got pregnant, as harsh as that is) or worse, doesn't even make it down the aisle. Then she'll forever have an album in her discography named after the surname of the guy she was once married to/supposed to marry. Let's face it, so many relationships fail, especially celebrity ones, so naming an album after the guy you're planning to marry might very well jinx it.

all these song titles somehow sound like flops for some reason :saladga:

that said I do not care. As long as the album is quality I will be happy but so far I do not like Smile... 

Teletubby
35 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's a nice idea but there have been other albums called Bloom already (15 according to Wikipedia, including ones by the likes of Machine Gun Kelly and Troye Sivan in 2017 and 2018) and as a divorcee, Katy might be worrying that this new marriage won't last (its been rumoured that she and Orlando were close to breaking up when she got pregnant, as harsh as that is) or worse, doesn't even make it down the aisle. Then she'll forever have an album in her discography named after the surname of the guy she was once married to/supposed to marry. Let's face it, so many relationships fail, especially celebrity ones, so naming an album after the guy you're planning to marry might very well .

her kid will be Bloom, so she will be with Bloom forever but you might be right about jinx it, there was singer who called one song on her album Pete Davidson, jinxed it and then thank u, next ...:laughga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Delulu Rogers

Idk what everybody is being so negative for. The album has had amazing promo and more singles than chromatica ever will. So what if the singles are flopping? She’s still enjoying the era and pulling all the strings unlike someone else we know...

I’m still excited for the album regardless and wish her all the best. Let’s not forget she’s very pregnant at this point and she’s in her mid 30s and 12 years into her career. 

Archived