💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's "Smile" tracklist

Smith

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, Smith said:

or that she is not an artist and her sound is generic bubblegum pop in a time where hip hop and trap dominate. :yennefer:

Blah blah blah... Katy is an excellent songwriter and her style is uniquely Katy. Idc what u think of her artistry, her label isn't doing what they can to promote her music. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smith
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

Blah blah blah... Katy is an excellent songwriter and her style is uniquely Katy. Idc what u think of her artistry, her label isn't doing what they can to promote her music. 

she promoting like a crazy in her witness era and now and she is not on the top of the charts.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

yes and
6 minutes ago, Smith said:

yall really think Taylor/Gaga/Rihanna is a witch and can save anyone with her magic.:ohwell:

At least they can debut at #3 in US (maybe even #1 if there is no big competition) and definitely get 100 million views in 2 months. Ariana was that witch who saved Gaga at some point :gayhat:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Smith
1 minute ago, Sour Candy said:

At least they can debut at #3 in US (maybe even #1 if there is no big competition) and definitely get 100 million views in 2 months. Ariana was that witch who saved Gaga at some point :gayhat:

ariana peaked with thank u next, taylor in 2014/2015, gaga and riri in the end of 00's, 

monketsharona

How the deluxe version is getting almost as much streams as Chromatica just because she included all the 'off' singles from years ago on her album 

PinkJelly

Kinda disappointed that two of the fan edition tracks are daises remixes but never mind. Wonder if she’ll save the rumoured collabs for a re-release if Smile tanks 

Daylight Jokers

I wonder which song has the 'interesting' feature she's talking about. I call dibs on track 12.

Edit: The picture literally says feature tracks aren't included.:selena:

EuphoricVibez
3 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

2 singles classed as 'bonus tracks' :fatcat:

run away snow white GIF

Not to mention the acoustic version of Daisies, and the Oliver Heldens Remix version of it have already been released too :selena: In other words, we will have already heard all the bonus tracks when they drop

He/him/his

Sam98
25 minutes ago, Smith said:

its been six long years ago, sis/bro :cyanlights:

Still her biggest recent hit :fan:

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Smith
Just now, Sam98 said:

Still her biggest recent hit :fan:

:fatcat:

The Z
54 minutes ago, Smith said:

or that she is not an artist and her sound is generic bubblegum pop in a time where hip hop and trap dominate. :yennefer:

ARTPOP bombed too, does it mean Gaga is not an artist? 

Archived