💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs is bad

Lifeline

Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Lona Delery said:

the thing is - noone needs an expensive eyeliner when cheap drugstore makeup can do the same. its pretty pointless to spend a lot of money on eyeliners or mascara, where the difference in quality is barely noticable

eyeshadow, on the other hand is where the difference is and HL is uninspired and just okay overall :noparty:

That is the most uneducated reply ever. Do you know the quality is different between drug store eyeliner and the higher priced ones? The difference started as soon as you trying to apply it, and goes on til the final result when it dries. Unless you are using these items yourself, you really have no place to argue about this. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Messy vers
1 hour ago, Enzo said:

Stream Babylon (Haus Labs Remix) 

I did, will I get my Starbucks coupon?

FinallyFree

Im not one to be mean or shady tbh but some of y’all have literally no idea about makeup and makeup prices and it really shows...

Her products are not actually that expensive for high end ones.

The products are also really really good. I’m a MUA and I’ve used a lot of low end and high end products.

just say you hate it cause she’s doing sth else  unrelated to music.

RIP SOPHIE 🤍

49 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

It’s hilarious how the biggest cash grab of her career (which was her perfume) never gets any flak from y’all, but Haus Labs is getting negative threads made about it every month. And it’s been out for over a year now. Lord get over it already :fail:

The fanbase would be kissing every single products ass if she had crazy visuals to accompany them like her perfume. 

vyniildisk

I don't know about the products but the branding, specially the banners on amazon scream "graphic design is my passion". 

Y'all have been calling her cheap for like 6 years now. Don't y'all get tired?

Have you considered a nap?

Tired Over It GIF

Marilyn MonHoe
11 minutes ago, Doot said:

The fanbase would be kissing every single products ass if she had crazy visuals to accompany them like her perfume. 

That only furthers the fanbase’s hypocrisy and that they’ll make up any bullshit claim to hate on something that Gaga does.

Just now, Marilyn MonHoe said:

That only furthers the fanbase’s hypocrisy and that they’ll make up any bullshit claim to hate on something that Gaga does.

I concur. 

Franch Toast

Okay, let me share with y'all my package that arrived today from the HL sale. 

Lucky me, I get to look at this fabulous picture every time I apply the Stupid Love palette. 

IMG-0812.jpg

Glam Attacks are my weakness and are my favorite products of hers after the eyeliners (I have both the black and brown ones). I like the lip products too, but I love the eye products. I'm so excited to play around with this new palette once I wash my makeup brushes. 

It's fine if some of y'all don't care for the brand, but I'd say the majority of people who've used the products like them. 

She/Her/Hers

flynn99

I mean the gloss is kinda sticky but i mainly bought them just to support her cuz i rarely wear makeup

Black Jesus †

Glamourpuss
43 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Apparently you’ve never used good eyeliner or mascara if you think that :ladyhaha: the differences are HUGE and finding the right one is almost life changing 

This is so true. 

Glamourpuss
9 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

IMG-0812.jpg

You're making me want that lip gloss. I love the colour. :flutter:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived