Jump to content
celeb

Henry Cavill builds a PC, goes viral


COOOK

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I can imagine the webcam that is going to see him naked and jerk off be like:

read tiffany pollard GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knife

I built my own PC for gaming and it was surprisingly fun to put together and a lot easier than I was expecting.

My heart was pounding when I plugged the power cord in and turned it on for the first time. If I put something in the wrong slot and fried this thing, I would've been out $3000. :bear:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Prada

He can make me O- easier than building thaat complex PC.

Give me hand dady. Lets do my BİOS settings and log-in to my arse.

Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion

“Gamer material” it’s called a computer Ma 😭

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Actor Henry Cavil recorded himself building a computer, and went viral all over Twitter.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg






 

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

vyniildisk

aww i love how innocent and casual he is i am sure he ignored how much people tend to objectified him. He looks BE.AU.TI.FUL btw

Link to post
Share on other sites

JusKeepBreathin

Why does he have pants on? Seems like a no pants kind of task. Like it could be done in boxers or briefs.

#MissedOpportunity

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Wolf Boy said:

Maybe he can build the inside of my bussy with his diq.

*Me and my fellow teens*
lisa.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...