Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Modern Family's Ariel Winter calls Britney's conservatorship disgusting

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Screen-Shot-2020-07-16-at-1.16.25-PM.png

Ariel Winter is showing her support for the #FreeBritney movement.

On Wednesday, the “Modern Family” actress took to her Instagram Story to share a post from Vas J. Morgan, an English television personality, which contains information about the #FreeBritney movement and about restrictions against Britney Spears due to her conservatorship.

Alongside the post, Winter wrote: “What her ‘father’ and team is doing to her is absolutely disgusting and devastating… please read and share.”

Sarah Hyland (Hayley) from Modern family also shared this post supporting the free Britney movement.

I'm glad to see articles are being made about this! In the past week Britney has gained over 700,000 new followers on instagram since the FreeBritney movement picked up again.

One of Britney's children's teachers posted about the movement too.

Britney also just posted:

I think the above post is in response to the movement and saying she prays things go well with her hearings.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Has Britney ever commented on the movement?

She legally cannot that is the issue, she can't even hire her own lawyer. :saladga: Her lawyer is the one appointed by her dad, her lawyers get over a $1 million dollars a year keeping her in this conservatorship.

In 2008 Britney's dad got a restraining order against the lawyer Britney tried to hire to prevent the conservatorship.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

phillipaf
4 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Has Britney ever commented on the movement?

Yeah kinda, she tried to talk about it on the jonathon ross show, but he quickly changed the topic. There are audience's reports on it if you google it.

Bambino
3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

She legally cannot that is the issue, she can't even hire her own lawyer.  Her lawyer is the one appointed by her dad, her lawyers get over a $1 million dollars a year keeping her in this conservatorship.

In 2008 Britney's dad got a restraining order against the lawyer Britney tried to hire to prevent the conservatorship.

1 minute ago, phillipaf said:

Yeah kinda, she tried to talk about it on the jonathon ross show, but he quickly changed the topic. There are audience's reports on it if you google it.

That's so sad!

phillipaf
4 minutes ago, Bambino said:

That's so sad!

Yeah, I guess he did not want to get into trouble because her publicists told him not to mention it. From the reports it seems like Britney really wanted to talk about it. She was very 'herself' in that interview. Also, the interview is from the Glory era, so like 2016 i think

Economy
13 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

She legally cannot that is the issue, she can't even hire her own lawyer. :saladga: Her lawyer is the one appointed by her dad, her lawyers get over a $1 million dollars a year keeping her in this conservatorship.

Such a stupid rule. How can anyone speak out about abuse if u can't even speak to begin with? Ughhhhhhhhh :saladga:

ZiggyZiggs

Ariel has been through the similar stuff, I remember her suing her mom and getting emancipated 

Are we sure she's in control of her own social media accounts? :bear: Everything she posts seems fake to me (like someone pretending to be her/posting sth she would post) and it's scary :bear:

Prada

I hope at least she can hire her own lawyer.

Her spirit is amazing and its fading. They are stealing her from us.

COOOK
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

One of Britney's children's teachers posted about the movement too.

This made me so sad. Already sad with this whole situation but still. She wants to live a nice life with her kids. She deserves to be happy and free...

COOOK
30 minutes ago, RZLNL said:

Are we sure she's in control of her own social media accounts? :bear: Everything she posts seems fake to me (like someone pretending to be her/posting sth she would post) and it's scary :bear:

Watch this!

Archived