Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think that Britney will retire?

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Regina George

I feel like she loves music and she wants to release more music but not under conservatirship.. I think we’d get an amazing record if she becomes free

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Oh please. They have forced her to work for over a decade with threats about her children, etc. We even have leaked audio of Britney calling a lawyer because her father threatens to take her children away from her. Jayden even calling his grandfather "evil" and saying he "hates him".

Im a Britney fan, I know all this, but the phone call was not because hes forcing her to work. It was mainly because if she tries to fight the conservatorship, he will threaten her by taking her kids away. Im sure Britneys father wants her to work but I dont think he can force her to.

Smith

i only want her to be happy and free, im not this type of egoistic fan that want only music from his faves.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Smith
On 7/16/2020 at 12:36 PM, Gimme More said:

It was confirmed by the producer that those vocals were from 2015 when she recorded the song :messga: Britney originally wanted that part in the song but it never made the cut.

:koons: im shoooked

Smith
On 7/16/2020 at 1:20 PM, Ryusei said:

I wont let her until we have B10. 10 is so much more of a satisfying number than 9. and she was involved and liked working on Glory. Maybe one more album with no tour? :bradley: 

Or first tour with all live vocals which is also her last tour? :bradley: 

idk... if she was free to do whatever she wants i‘m sure she‘d do something 

i think for the B10 she was/is working with Danja.:bradley:

RAMROD

Isn't her dad is the one who keep forcing her to work? She always seems like she doesn't feel comfortable half the time when she was under the lime light. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PopRoyalty

If it was up to her I net she would. She doesn't care anymore about the industry, fame, or being a popstar. She pushes through for contractual obligations and pressure from her management and the people around her keeping the superstar going. 

Archived