đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Chromatica Look is Gaga's best

ThatsGossip64

Featured Posts

GagaSine

Where tf is the bloated/puffy face??? :saladga: like that’s just what her face looks like now because of the fillers but I would hardly say she looks puffy.

anyway I also am loving the Chromatica aesthetic :vegas: punky and pink 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

It's honestly such a shame that she hasn't been able to do more stuff for Chromatica. The fashion for this era is some of her best. I loooooove the aesthetics and I haven't disliked a single look or photoshoot from this era—not even in the slightest. 

Imagine all the paparazzi photos and live performance outfits we could've got :bradley: 

We're going to get it next year. Remember the tour is happening in July 2021 ;)

1 hour ago, GagaSine said:

Where tf is the bloated/puffy face??? :saladga: like that’s just what her face looks like now because of the fillers but I would hardly say she looks puffy.

anyway I also am loving the Chromatica aesthetic :vegas: punky and pink 

I think that's what they meant. Just the fact that her face is different now. They just worded it...:bear:

Karen Smith

I love the look with very long claws, very high heels, and pink hair like in stupid love. She looks like a wild animal and it's so so beautiful and unic. I hope it's from some music video or sth. Also I love look from Rain on me, it's just stunning. She never looked better. 

lady-gaga-chromatica-fotos.jpg

Sepsami
12 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

Honestly I think the shoot and look is one of Gaga’s cheapest looking ones. The purple streak in the wig, the sheeny shiny coat, her bloated face 

edit: I didn’t want to come off as mean or harsh. Puffy would be a better word then bloated 

In what world is she bloated or puffy? :awkney: Surely not earth (or chromatica :poot:)

QueenGaga
3 hours ago, Sepsami said:

In what world is she bloated or puffy? :awkney: Surely not earth (or chromatica :poot:)

I think it’s simply the makeup but her eyes look puffy 

steven
29 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

I think it’s simply the makeup but her eyes look puffy 

I agree that this sort of makeup does not suit her face well anymore, it's too heavy.

KindnessPunk28

Yes! I'm still gagged by this look!!! It's been my phone and computer background ever since!! 

101109537_10219088582799546_313582413183

QueenGaga
10 minutes ago, Steven said:

I agree that this sort of makeup does not suit her face well anymore, it's too heavy.

Also the mismatch foundation, bad contour and white powder :smh:

Archived