💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jake Paul under fire for throwing massive party at his mansion for an MV

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

COOOK

Privilege. Jumping from one thing to another just because “you can” and have the money. If the backlash is too big, posts an apology. But then moves on to the next thing. Same sh** all over again with these people

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

Thats trash, but so did Cardi, yet I didnt see anyone batting an eye

PartySick
50 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, when I see stuff like this, it makes me think Americans have the President they deserve...

... and then I remember everyone's not like that and my faith in humanity is somewhat restored.

Less than a quarter of us voted for Trump :huntyga:

That keeps me going through the day :bradley:

🖤

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Less than a quarter of us voted for Trump :huntyga:

That keeps me going through the day :bradley:

Thank God for that... that's still too many people tho :messga:

HausOfMark

I mean, are we surprsied? Have we seen his track record. hes not the brightest bulb in the box.

-Mark

HausOfAntonio

Natalia Kills (woman of colour) is cancelled to this day for a staged incident on X Factor.

Jake Paul (white straight man) does **** like this every day and people don’t bat an eyelash.

:oprah:

Xoxo Adriana
4 hours ago, Brecht said:

Another straight white men doing trickery that will not get canceled.

what does being straight have to do with this? there was a huge irresponsible party at fire island new york where majority were gay men - some even KNEW they had the virus but still attended. 

stupidity isn’t just selective of sexuality, straight and gay people can be equally as stupid if they’re not follow proper precautions.

also nobody pays attention to jake paul, he’s been cancelled so many times people are tired of him now. so he hasn’t really gotten away with anything.

55 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

what does being straight have to do with this? there was a huge irresponsible party at fire island new york where majority were gay men - some even KNEW they had the virus but still attended. 

stupidity isn’t just selective of sexuality, straight and gay people can be equally as stupid if they’re not follow proper precautions.

also nobody pays attention to jake paul, he’s been cancelled so many times people are tired of him now. so he hasn’t really gotten away with anything.

I didn't say he did this because he's straight, I said that BECAUSE he's straight, white and a man he will NOT get canceled for this. He has gotten away with everything he did, he's still huge.

ryhanna

God he's the absolute ****ing worst and so is every a$$hole who went to his dumb party

Archived