news

Zoom x Gaga cancelled!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

RightReliableHydatidtapeworm-size_restri

Thx for the shoutout @LaMaisonGaga :yennefer:

(i don't really care tho, i'm just being silly)

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga
Just now, Chromatography said:

i’m glad you take potential mental distress as being snobby. you must be real fun at parties

at this point you're just assuming the worst in her :billie: how do you want to know if she's mentally distressed? and please, Gaga is known for turning snobby ever since the ASIB era started. I've seen and heard it myself from people who work(ed) with her.

lamaisongaga.com

geusst1235
24 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

she still has a platform to speak out to. she used to communicate with us 24/7 when she wasn't feeling well :emma: it's like...all she is now is being snobby

Ah yes, the same platform that includes self proclaimed "fans" who spout drivel about her looks constantly while harassing her/the Haus whenever something doesn't go perfectly.

If you genuinely believe that the fanbase is automatically entitled to some sort of attention from Gaga, you are delusional. To put it simply, if staying away from social media is beneficial for her own health then that is the most important thing right now, not your whiny ass.

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, LaMaisonGaga said:

at this point you're just assuming the worst in her :billie:

You're literally doing that too lmao

My Name Isnt Alice

I'm not having fun tonight :billie:

Meme Dancing GIF

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Meme Dancing GIF

Chromatography
3 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

at this point you're just assuming the worst in her :billie: how do you want to know if she's mentally distressed? and please, Gaga is known for turning snobby ever since the ASIB era started. I've seen and heard it myself from people who work(ed) with her.

i said “potential” which means i don’t know if she is or not.

if you think she’s snobby then get off the stan site for her lmao. 

i mean, if i had all of the acclaim, awards, and reputation she has i’d be kinda snobby too, so :oops:

pop ate my heart

@LaMaisonGaga hey, just asking, weren't you the one that 'confirmed' to us that everything was just fine with Gaga when the #WeLoveYouGaga thing trended, as if you had true info on what's going on? What about now tho? Just askingg

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, pop ate my heart said:

@LaMaisonGaga hey, just asking, weren't you the one that 'confirmed' to us that everything was just fine with Gaga when the #WeLoveYouGaga thing trended, as if you had true info on what's going on? What about now? Just askingg

And she was/is. Not sure if it's still the case though

lamaisongaga.com

RAMROD

Turns out it is worse than Skype Ball

tenor.gif?itemid=10689310

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

pop ate my heart

I should probs make a lil thread about this but I'm just too lazy.

What do yall think? When she comes back from this (which she eventually will have to), is she going to address her complete silence and lack of communication for the past month and so? Or is she just gonna try to avoid it and go on with whatever her plans might be as nothing ever happened? 

LaMaisonGaga
8 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i mean, if i had all of the acclaim, awards, and reputation she has i’d be kinda snobby too, so :oops:

yikes :awkney: 

lamaisongaga.com

• Admin locked this topic

Archived