💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is Poland unsafe for pro-LGBT pop stars now

Lighter

Featured Posts

PrettyLilMonster
41 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

Nothing...  some people want to start drama because president of Poland said "lgbt ideology" instead of "lgbt people". :selena:

I know you will come for me, but I know only 1 gay and he said that he doesnt like to be called lgbt person because he doesnt support gender changing or non-binary stuff. So I am guessing not every gay is lgbt person? :triggered:

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

Haven’t you heard of Poland’s „LGBTQIA+ free zones“? 

A huge part of Poland has declared itself LGBTQIA+ free. Don‘t you think that is alarming/lgbtqia+phobic?

Love, PLM

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Messy vers
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

If Poland will arrest them like Russia will, then maybe. :bradley:

Stop comparing poland to russia. Current situation is more similiar to Hungary.

2 hours ago, Lighter said:

You think Ariana, Gaga, Beyoncé, Madonna and almost EVERYONE I could imagine will never get to perform there anytime soon?

No, currently there is no Reason not to get their performances. Maybe only Madonna one, but due to church reason, not lgbt supporting. All of them made show in Poland at least once (Madonna few times!)

19 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I thought Poland was very progressive?! and can he really do whatever he wants?

It was used to be really f*ckin progressive. Since few years situation is changing when law and justice take over government and presidency. There is no difference in parties which rules.

Guest Messy vers
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

OK Polish patriot, things is much different when your government itself actually put "LGBTQ are not people" on their political campaign. That is similiar to when Adolf Hitler declared Jewish are not people. Can you see the severity here?  

The more you turn your other cheek on the current state of your country, instead of questioning and protesting it for the greater good, make believe that your country is fine, the more you will enable your government to do worse. You need to realize this before blood actually spilled. 

You don't even live in Europe :selena:

Karen
44 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

he has free range to do what he wants 

40 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

and can he really do whatever he wants?

Hell no, president has mainly representative functions. However, he is basically a plastic_doll.mp3 of KaczyƄski, chairman of the right-wing party Duda belongs too - this may cause some issues, as he agrees with everything KaczyƄski says.

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

Karen
3 hours ago, Lighter said:

You think Ariana, Gaga, Beyoncé, Madonna and almost EVERYONE I could imagine will never get to perform there anytime soon?

Ariana was meant to have a concert last year (Sweetener Tour), but she cancelled due to unknown reasons. Not so long before her P!nk had a concert in Warsaw. Beyonce came to Poland during OTR II. Taylor Swift was meant to perform on a festival before miss Rona happened. Florence has concerts every single year lol. Nicki also had a concert last year.

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

Varys
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

I thought Poland was very progressive?! and can he really do whatever he wants?

In what dimension was poland progressive... ever?

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Kapi09
1 hour ago, prttlttlmnstr said:

Haven’t you heard of Poland’s „LGBTQIA+ free zones“? 

A huge part of Poland has declared itself LGBTQIA+ free. Don‘t you think that is alarming/lgbtqia+phobic?

Yes I heard about it, some stupid people tried to do this, but the police removed it because it insulted people and it is illegal!

Edit: LGBTQIA+ :saladga: what is "IA" :enigma:

Edit 2: I just read about LGBT free zone and I am shocked that is actually legal :saladga: :cryga:

My name isn't Alice

Lighter
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

If Poland will arrest them like Russia will, then maybe. :bradley:

No like there are crazy people who brings whatever explosive they could have anywhere and i am so scared for that

gagzus
2 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

Yes I heard about it, some stupid people tried to do this, but the police removed it because it insulted people and it is illegal!

Edit: LGBTQIA+ :saladga: what is "IA" :enigma:

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer/Questioning Intersex Ally and more (although I don’t think Ally should even remotely be included and I switch it for Asexual) 

RAMROD
53 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

You don't even live in Europe :selena:

Made me laugh with that typical answer.

When every other European members here already said Poland is racist and homophobic, sure. :billie:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Guest Messy vers
14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Made me laugh with that typical answer.

When every other European members here already said Poland is racist and homophobic, sure. :billie:

I'm still glad you know where Europe and Poland is :)

RAMROD
15 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

I'm still glad you know where Europe and Poland is :)

And I am glad you can excel to this childish comeback :)

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Lighter
4 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

Lmao why is this even a question 
If it brings money, they would go there anyway 

Of course there’s money but I’m talking about safety 

CakeLikeLG

I live in Poland and it's not as serious as it looks. We are still quite modern country

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

I’m from Poland and thanks to our President and people who chose him I’m packing my stuff and moving to UK with my friend in October. 

Archived