💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ROM in Dua Lipa and Dua Lipa this week (16)

Werk

Featured Posts

Werk
Just now, JRCF29 said:

Physical should be in place of Break My Heart

Deserved to be a single in the U.S.

Just now, Werk said:

Wait it wasn't??? :wtfga:

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, Werk said:

It was :cryga:

but not radio

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

not a radio one

Don't Call Me Gaga

Werk
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

It was :cryga:

It was a single internationally but not in the U.S., that's why it only peaked at #60 because it didn't get the single treatment here as in being sent to radios nor playlisting :nooo: DSN peaked already internationally by the time it was rising here so they made Physical the single internationally in place of DSN :selena: 

Teletubby

Can she make Physical remix with Gaga and send it to radio ?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

G U C C I

I still don't understand the appeal of Dua or how her album is considered to be so amazing. She's a gorgeous woman and very talented but her music for me is even more bland than Ariana's. 

coolninjaguy
7 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

I still don't understand the appeal of Dua or how her album is considered to be so amazing. She's a gorgeous woman and very talented but her music for me is even more bland than Ariana's. 

future nostalgia is just as good as chromatica tho... i would only rate sawayama higher than these two currently. it's okay for people to appreciate other artists and their works. some people may not consider chromatica "to be so amazing" and even consider it bland in comparison to gaga's other work so :yennefer:

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, coolninjaguy said:

future nostalgia is just as good as chromatica tho... i would only rate sawayama higher than these two currently. it's okay for people to appreciate other artists and their works. some people may not consider chromatica "to be so amazing" and even consider it bland in comparison to gaga's other work so :yennefer:

Yep, both have only one skip and then most of the album is single material. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

G U C C I
2 minutes ago, coolninjaguy said:

"some people may not consider chromatica "to be so amazing" and even consider it bland in comparison to gaga's other work so"

Unfortunately, I don't really care for the majority of Chromatica and the songs I do like I do consider fairly bland. I really dislike the production with the exception of Replay, Alice, and ROM. I hate to sound so negative and can point out things I do like but that is my honest opinion. sawayama is a pretty good album and I adore her cover of Dance In The Dark! 

Archived