💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Z100: Hang Out With Lady Gaga on Zoom Thursday!

monketsharona

Featured Posts

EthelDee
1 hour ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

happened last week, but the song has peaked on radio in the US.

Yesterday the two big stations completely downgraded ROM - Z100 only spun it 6 times and KIIS 4 times. It is a sign that radio are slowly dropping it. Aside from that ROM is out the top 80 on AM and scratching the top 40 on Spotify US

so yeah, if nothing changes in the next two weeks, looks like this song is done for there. Which is why i was stoked for this radio promo. Ah well, nevermind!

There are 46 Juice Wrld and Pop Smoke songs ahead of Rain on Me on Apple Music. On Spotify, there are 18 Juice Wrld songs ahead of Rain on Me, plus two new releases.

As for radio, It is stuck. Unless radio starts putting Rain on Me on power rotation, its gonna peak at #10 on pop radio. But i'm hopeful callouts are good.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb
2 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

If her team produced content on social media on her behalf, she would be more active, such as liking posts or writing meaningless tweets.

This blackout is a conscious behavior, but what would she do, if she doesn’t want share content about Chromatica, doesn’t want candid selfies because she probably doesn’t consider it appropriate, she made a masked selfie related corona lately and BLM goes in her Insta stories? We also saw more or less staged paparazzi photos of her every week.

Though if it was her team running things I can see them more doing basic marketing stuff (like sharing the Haus labs stuff) rather than pretending to be her. 

Genuine Guy 09
4 minutes ago, EthelDee said:

There are 46 Juice Wrld and Pop Smoke songs ahead of Rain on Me on Apple Music. On Spotify, there are 18 Juice Wrld songs ahead of Rain on Me, plus two new releases.

As for radio, It is stuck. Unless radio starts putting Rain on Me on power rotation, its gonna peak at #10 on pop radio. But i'm hopeful callouts are good.

the other songs on AM are recovering, ROM has not. The song has peaked, there's no point kind of lying to people sis :-P

and one of the biggest radio stations in America downgraded to 4 spins yday, and hasn't spun the song at all so far today, what does that tell you about the callouts ? :toofunny: we are pretty much in the same situation but better as SL before callouts, and we know what happened there

It'll be out the top 20 on the hot 100 next week, and she really needed this radio promo. so ill be sad if its cancelled

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

EthelDee
5 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

the other songs on AM are recovering, ROM has not. The song has peaked, there's no point kind of lying to people sis :-P

and the biggest radio station in America downgraded to 4 spins yday, and hasn't spun the song at all so far today, what does that tell you about the callouts ? :toofunny: we are pretty much in the same situation but better as SL before callouts, and we know what happened there

It'll be out the top 20 on the hot 100 next week, and she really needed this radio promo. so ill be sad if its cancelled

Theres no point in being dramatic. I'm not lying to anyone, I'm stating fact that there are multiple album bombs ahead of it.

And Kiis spins equate to a tiny amount of radio audience and bullets. Z100 and Kiis could both stop playing Rain on Me entirely and it wouldn't be that huge of a hit. But I'm not going to make a big deal of it losing a few spins that could very well be to daily fluctuations.

Edit: Also, it could fall out of the top 20 next week. But only because of Juice Wrld tracks. This week, If it werent for Pop Smokes album bomb, Rain on Me would be #14, not #16.

Genuine Guy 09
15 minutes ago, EthelDee said:

Theres no point in being dramatic.

how is it being dramatic to say the song has peaked and one of the biggest radio stations in America seem to be slowly dropping it at this stage is not good :toofunny:  the signs are there the song has peaked. im not saying its over but this is where it seems to have peaked. Callouts may save it on radio, but streaming isnt effected by radio where the song is falling week-on-week, and swifties thought callouts would save the lover era singles when they were stalling.

Sometimes you just have to be objective instead of wearing rose tinted glasses :shrug:

@Bloody Matt how did I know when I saw the like it'd be you liking posts against my posts :toofunny: stay pressed sweetie as per 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

EthelDee

It's honestly getting hard to come to this forum. Or any forum in terms of Gaga. Everyone is so pissed off or upset with her and I don't get it. No other fanbase is like this. Why are little monsters so dramatic? Whatever, I'm taking a break.

anonanon
8 hours ago, EthelDee said:

The post got deleted, but that doesnt mean it's canceled. It's possible that all the zoom slots are filled up now and leaving up the post implies that you can still enter. I guess we'll find out on Thursday.

Yeah I was reading through this thread so confused because the radio station never said it was cancelled (yet at least)? They probably didn't need to keep entries up for two days when I'm sure they got more than enough in a few hours.

38 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

If her team produced content on social media on her behalf, she would be more active, such as liking posts or writing meaningless tweets.

I've always wondered this, but at the same time I can't imagine someone with that level of fame wouldn't have someone hired to run their social media. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited just now by anonanon

rasclautmangos
2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

I agree.. maybe somethings going on with her family or her team? I hope everyone’s ok though.

I hope everyone is fine as well.

I had no idea Freddie's mom passed away earlier this year after lung cancer surgery.:(

rasclautmangos
2 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

Maybe, but isn't it weird that right in the middle of this whole hiatus she was on that Paper livestream and looked like she was at her happiest, most relaxed and very excited to share her art? It was obviously contractual and she couldn't cancel it like everything else, but she really didn't seem like she was faking excitement, as she would have if anything this serious was happening to her.

This can't get more confusing

Who knows. She seemed to be super happy and excited before, during, and after the ASIB era. But she was apparently struggling during much if that time while trying to complete Chromatica.

Regina George
18 hours ago, Red said:

Gaga herself was almost showing her ass to the camera, so like..................

I'm here for Gaga showing her ass but ain't nobody here for some random guy showing it and going half naked on camera :triggered:

1ooo d0veZ
25 minutes ago, EthelDee said:

It's honestly getting hard to come to this forum. Or any forum in terms of Gaga. Everyone is so pissed off or upset with her and I don't get it. No other fanbase is like this. Why are little monsters so dramatic? Whatever, I'm taking a break.

Because no other fanbase gets treated like this...at least not during an active era. December 2013,Summer 2017, and now Summer 2020. We all got problems. We all have pain. There was never a more appropriate time for her to engage with her fanbase as well as display how innovative the current so-called Haus of Gaga is than right now. Its pop music, not rocket science. She has resources up the ass. Do the job you self-proclaimed yourself to be committed to or step aside. Its as simple as that.:lolly::heart:

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

1 minute ago, Regina George said:

I'm here for Gaga showing her ass but ain't nobody here for some random guy showing it and going half naked on camera :triggered:

Double standards :vegas: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Regina George
34 minutes ago, Red said:

Double standards :vegas: 

Not really.. There are plenty of guys I want to see naked :vegas: They are not random people on zoom tho 

2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Not really.. There are plenty of guys I want to see naked :vegas: They are not random people on zoom tho 

They were there to have fun, not to amaze you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

8 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Anyone who has really listened to Chromatica actually know she's most probably not okay. I mean that album is 90% about her mental struggles and her depression

That said, I'm quite sad she's not trying to heal through music like usual. That always helped her to get better

Not to mention the fact she was barely involved in the production, and what few interviews we got she basically alluded to not even wanting to make the album, having to be dragged from the porch. 

I love the album, but it shows. 

Fans need to get over it and allow her to take however long she needs until she can get in a better place. A place where she is just as passionate and hungry about music like she was in the beginning. 

Archived