Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Smile

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

stevana229
6 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I can't get over how creepy that make-up is, particularly when her smile is artificially extended at the end. Stuff of nightmares. Most people are afraid of clowns or don't find them funny anyway, so I don't know why she's going for so much of this clown image. You don't have to make a song about happiness that much on the nose. Surely Katy should know that the last time she dressed up as a clown (the Birthday music video), it didn't turn out well? At least she's promised that there will be a proper video released for it because this looks so amateur. But even if it is just a build-up to the real video, just 1.1 million views and 141k likes in the first 24 hours isn't exactly glowing interest for a singer with over 37 million subscribers.

I was just looking up some of her old music today and she has made quite a few mature tracks and this is when she was younger, so there's no excuse for not doing it today. There's a difference between being young at heart and childish and she's never quite worked out how to walk that fine line. You'll notice whenever Katy's left completely to her own devices that she always makes a ballad. I think that's more the style she's comfortable with and to create bubblegum pop, she always needed help to create something good and it was mostly other people's talent that made it what it was.

I wonder who's in charge of her image/sound. There's no way she's satisfied with the direction she's currently going. Katy has certainly lost her general public appeal with her crappy music. Not to mention she seems pretty bit**y on American Idol sometimes 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived