Pregnant YouTuber dead at 24

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
7 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Wow so sad... stuff like this really makes me think why i am still alive and people who are so beautiful and valuable are not... I would trade my life for hers in a second. 

Don't say things like that

I Love You Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

That’s what I’m saying.

I dont think it's because of pregnancy complications when she was so close to giving birth ??? or am i wrong, thats so rare, she seemed to look very healthy :( 

PunkTheFunk
4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

at 8 months?

It could have been preeclampsia, which I think develops later during a pregnancy.

weed

could she have contracted covid? With a belly that big her breathing (and body in general) would already be compromised, but it would be more gradual than instant I guess.

Hope she's in a better place with her child.

GagaSine
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Don't say things like that

I Love You Reaction GIF

I just feel so bad! I am doing nothing with my life lol and this beautiful person lost the chance to live theirs, doesn’t seem fair :toofunny:

1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

I dont think it's because of pregnancy complications when she was so close to giving birth ??? or am i wrong, thats so rare, she seemed to look very healthy :( 

It is a rare condition but it can happen. Looking into her past videos and social media she apparantly was healthy and having a healthy pregnancy. 

Sarah H

Very tragic. She had been complaining about being very out of breath and said in a video she felt like she was dying just walking across the room. 

12 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Wow so sad... stuff like this really makes me think why i am still alive and people who are so beautiful and valuable are not... I would trade my life for hers in a second. 

Your life is just as meaningful. Don’t you ever think that. :madge:

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

I just feel so bad! I am doing nothing with my life lol and this beautiful person lost the chance to live theirs, doesn’t seem fair :toofunny:

Everybody’s life is their own and everybody’s destiny is their own. No loss is greater than another. And I hate to break it to you, but life isn’t fair

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

We're all here for a reason - you might not see it yet, but never doubt your place in the world :kiss:

GagaSine

Thanks guys you’re all too sweet! I just can’t help think about how tragic it is for young people to lose their lives so suddenly & how there really isn’t anything that can be done once they’re gone. Don’t worry about me!

LaLuna
30 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

at 8 months?

One of our clients at work is an OB/GYN society and a LOT can happen at the late stages of pregnancy.

Archived