🇺🇸 Lady Gaga sings the National Anthem 🇺🇸

Sign in to follow this  
throwback

Zedd, Katy Perry - 365

Dulo Peep
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

It's literally neither of those things :bear:

they were trying to go all black mirror philosophy on ethical artificial intelligence and its implication in the human consciousness and it just felt flat, plus the acting was terrible

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

they were trying to go all black mirror philosophy on ethical artificial intelligence and its implication in the human consciousness and it just felt flat, plus the acting was terrible

Say that again 

DTrMLnp.gif

• Thanks 2

DC
6 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

I thought the acting was just perfect, do you realize she's supposed to be a robot? :poot:

Cookie Woman

The video is pretty derivative of the movie Ex Machina visually and thematically, but I like it. The song is really great though. I still have it in pretty heavy rotation.

film_exmachina3.jpgf1eb5fa86d21bb0a3f3821548186c7aea02ae75e

Edited by Dukttapetoo
typo
https://youtu.be/IGWz5psncCI

Dulo Peep
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I thought the acting was just perfect, do you realize she's supposed to be a robot? :poot:

You can be a robot without being so try hard and literal, i love the song, they should've hired a couple of actors to execute the work flawlessly becuz the song was worthy, it could have been so much deeper and emotional. With Katy and Zedd's acting the whole thing was kinda comical and like a parody DTrMLnp.gif

It could have been our generation's ALL IS FULL OF LOVE, the potential was there

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!

Galaxy

I loved it since the first listen, is a bop and the video is great, deserved to be a hit

DTrMLnp.gif

STAY TUNED
  • YAAAS 1

MingersPrayer

I was really surprised when this wasn’t a hit 

• Thanks 1