GipJo
Posted (edited)

Edited by FATCAT
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

FATCAT

Looks to me like it's just there to prove her point, not as evidence. I don't think anyone would believe that china would actually print labels like this :rip: She's just bringing attention to forced labor issues in China

chilly waffle
  • Like 3

StarstruckIllusion

China’s govt get offended if you sneeze. This is gonna end worse than Winnie the Pooh did...

GipJo
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Looks to me like it's just there to prove her point, not as evidence. I don't think anyone would believe that china would actually print labels like this :rip: She's just bringing attention to forced labor issues in China

So are you saying it's right and OK to PS something like this talking about news or one's own opinion?

• LMAO 1

Bonkers
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I think the point of the story is that the USA is aggressively calling out china from the US Embassy *in* China which typically makes China *very upset* 

And vice versa, if the Chinese Embassy in DC or NY released a heavy criticism of the US, it would be provacative.

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

GipJo
3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

China’s govt get offended if you sneeze. This is gonna end worse than Winnie the Pooh did...

Would you be offended if someone photoshoped things about you? Just out of curiosity.

You should express your opinion about the matter I posted, not to randomly say something off-topic. 

• LMAO 1

Bonkers
1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Would you be offended if someone photoshoped things about you? Just out of curiosity.

You should express your opinion about the matter I posted, not to randomly say something off-topic. 

I agree with @StarstruckIllusion making the point that a government that is easily offended, will not look at this kindly coming from an Embassy in their country.   Not understanding how that's off topic.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Thanks 1

GipJo
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I agree with @StarstruckIllusion making the point that a government that is easily offended, will not look at this kindly coming from an Embassy in their country.   Not understanding how that's off topic.

Off-topic by saying things unrelated, I didn't mentioned anything anout Chinese government, or they felt offended. Or Winnie, which refers to a president 20 years ago, I don't think it's related to labor issue.:oprah:

JRCF29
34 minutes ago, GipJo said:

What do you think? Do you believe slavery actually exist in China?

100%, yes. 

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Thanks 1

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Or Winnie, which refers to a president 20 years ago,

Winnie the Pooh was banned after people said he looked like the current Chinese President, Xi Jingping but go off I guess

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Like 1

FATCAT
18 minutes ago, GipJo said:

So are you saying it's right and OK to PS something like this talking about news or one's own opinion?

If it's just a visual aid, of course its fine.

chilly waffle
  • Like 2

Luc

What is the real problem here? The slave labor (and genocide! Holy ****), or the people trying to make people aware of slave labor? :hmm:

The photoshop was obviously intentional by the way.

• Like 5

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Winnie the Pooh was banned after people said he looked like the current Chinese President, Xi Jingping but go off I guess

He do got the drip tho :lmao:

7ce.jpg

chilly waffle

JRCF29
23 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

This

That you would even post this topic is messy. Misleading title, Morgan Ortagus is clearly not claiming that the Chinese translates to "made with slave labor", it serves the same purpose as a political cartoon. 

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

derpmonster

The US is in no position to call out slave labor when prison camps in the US do slave labor too. :smh:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
  • Like 2