Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Naya Rivera’s body has been found

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Mister G
7 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

I think the problem is growing up and looking online to archive article, people’s opinion and all the drama regarding Glee-cast. I hope this kid has a person that take care of him and love him and tell him the whole truth with the compassion its deserve.

Agreed and @Modern Ecstasy2 I also agree there as well, well both of you in hoping he has someone that can take care of him and offer as much support as he needs.

I’ll be curious to see what the autopsy shows as the cause of death—I don’t want to undermine the death but hoping it was accidental and that she drowned from that.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I

I really hope her family was notified before TMZ released this information. Hopefully they learned from their mistake with Kobe Bryant's family. 

That poor baby. He could potentially have severe PTSD from this. I hope he gets the emotional and mental health support throughout his childhood and teenage years that he needs. 

RAMROD

Rest in Peace, Naya.

I hope the son can cope with this through time. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lord Temptation

This is just so heartbreaking. I’m not criticising just wondering but was she and her young child alone in the water together? Surely there would have been a third person present? 

Mister G
3 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

I really hope her family was notified before TMZ released this information. Hopefully they learned from their mistake with Kobe Bryant's family. 

That poor baby. He could potentially have severe PTSD from this. I hope he gets the emotional and mental health support throughout his childhood and teenage years that he needs. 

TMZ has a history of insiders and have very credible sources which that’s great but they’re also in it for the shock value and wow factor. They’ve demonstrated for some time that they don’t care about whether someone’s family hasn’t been notified first (Kobe’s death for example); they’re just worried about being the first ones to publicly report something with this magnitude.

Sherry
19 minutes ago, River said:

yeah but imagine friends hearing the news from tmz instead of an official (and more ethical and not scoop hungry monster) source.

They just do it for likes and views, they shouldn't post it before any official source.

Can't blame them it's their job but yeah out of respect they should've waited

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

SEANGT

I don't understand.... How she was missing for so long when her kid apparently saw her drown? Like what? 

JINNOCIDE
Just now, SEANGT said:

I don't understand.... How she was missing for so long when her kid apparently saw her drown? Like what? 

The body of a drowned person doesn't float until some days have passed, apparently.

Also the river is huge and difficult to look at the bottom

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Daylight Jokers

This is such a sad news. But at least her family can have some sort of closure now. I'm still shocked this happened.

Just now, SEANGT said:

Apparently the lake is filled with rubbish like fallen trees and such which made the search difficult. That with visibility of only 15 ft and the size of the lake affected the search.

rasclautmangos

This is absolutely horrible. I feel so bad for Naya's family. Her poor son probably has no idea what's going on. 

I'm so happy they found her though. The family will be able to give her a proper burial now.

half psychotic

God. I cant believe this. I admired her so much. I'm just glad her family and friends can at least start to find closure. This is so heartbreaking. And on Cory's 7th anniversary as well. Damn.

Agunimon

Whenever someone dies and you see what they did beforehand, like the videos of them going from the car to the boat, the Instagram picture of her day with him, etc. it really gives me such an empty hallow feeling retrospectively thinking that they only had a few hours of life left.

Archived