Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

BLACKPINK as opening act?

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, BLACKPINK said:

As the actual artists, we can say we're not bigger than Gaga. ♡ she made a lot of impact and has been on everyone's lips at some points, we will keep working harder to even have an ounce of impact she has, because she is IT. - 🖤

I know you're not them, but that's so sweet to say :sara:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylucifer

You encounter a problem of Blinks going for BP rather than Gaga cause they are that committed, which would be fine cause she would sell out but also Gaga stans might not be able to get tickets which would suck

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, TottoLand said:

blackpink has much more fans worldwide than Gaga has. However, Gaga and Hollywood celebs are known by whole world as American culture is very influential.

But, opening act for Gaga? I dont think so. They get like 2 million dollar for concert. Thats what Gaga get too.

They are too famous to be an opening act for today. 

Alright, thanks for the explanation!

Irrelevant

they had a pretty successful world tour already, but I think that if they act as an opening act it can bring more people into the fanbase. And if COVID didn't happen they could be on an international press tour right now and during that they could've shown up to some of the CBT shows that were supposed to happen in July and August, which would be pretty cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Blackpink_concert_tours#Blackpink_World_Tour_(In_Your_Area)_(2018–2020)

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Lovelife
26 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

They are bigger than Gaga in the world right now lmao 

In ASIA maybe yes. In Europe and America? No, just not yet

Rat Boy

Their fans would buy all of the tickets and there would be none left for monsters. :enigma:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Sherry

Blackpink could be an opening act because Interscope is their label in US and BP need more recognition in the US. They may use Gaga for BP promotion. Blackpink alone barely cracks top 40 on bb100 but with 1 day of tracking of SC they reached 33. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

AndrewGr

The delusion in this thread is real. Most people that are not 14 and don't spend their entire day on TikTok/Twitter have no idea who Blackpink are. I had never heard of them before SC and I still don't know a single song of theirs. Same goes for most of the people I know in real life. They are not as big as BTS outside of Asia, so of course they could be her opening act and they should be grateful for that :triggered:

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, AndrewGr said:

they should be grateful for that :triggered:

you messed with the wrong bitch.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Admin changed the title to BLACKPINK as opening act?

Archived