💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

New Kids On The Block Opening Act

HeavyyMetalVenuss

Featured Posts

HeavyyMetalVenuss

hello again, monsters! so, today i came across a gaga interview from 2008 while i was watching some performances:

she brought up the fact that she was the opener for NKOTB, so i looked for recordings of the performance. i came across this video that recorded the set up until the end of Paparazzi, from the audience view:

and then i also came across this video, which i’m guessing was reference for the cameramen during the performances :

she was so electric here, it’s no wonder that she caught so much attention early on! does anyone know where the rest of the set might be found? links would be appreciated :kara:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Bonkers

Not only that, but in most cities she opened for the NKOTB, she was doing a separate solo show at smaller venues and using most of the money to pay for act with NKOTB since what she wanted was way over budget.  

EDIT:  OK, I'm a flop, she actually talks about it in the video you posted. :flop:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HeavyyMetalVenuss
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Not only that, but in most cities she opened for the NKOTB, she was doing a separate solo show at smaller venues and using most of the money to pay for act with NKOTB since what she wanted was way over budget.  

her performing at so many venues so frequently is probably what helped her a lot with getting big so quickly as well, before it got easier to spread your name online the way we can nowadays!

Cake like Malibu Gaga

HeavyyMetalVenuss
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

A bop

even better live :flutter:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

LaLuna

Yeah, I attended their 2008 reunion tour...and the opening act we got was Natasha Bedingfield. To think it could've been Gaga :bradley:

Bubblegum Bitch

She was only 22, but the way she acts, her level of artistry, her confidence... and this was just a beginning of her career! :firega:

HeavyyMetalVenuss
1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

Yeah, I attended their 2008 reunion tour...and the opening act we got was Natasha Bedingfield. To think it could've been Gaga :bradley:

did she at least do pocketful of sunshine? :saladga:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

HeavyyMetalVenuss
6 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

She was only 22, but the way she acts, her level of artistry, her confidence... and this was just a beginning of her career! :firega:

confidence is everything! she inspires me so much with how much she believed in herself and her vision so early on :firega:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Angelm

That song has one of my fav bridges ever on The Fame era :bradley:

The HUNGER AND ENERGY she had for success is something to be amazed by :giveup:

KURUSHITOVSKA

I'm a fan since those days đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž sorry for you all that didn't experience them

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

HeavyyMetalVenuss
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I'm a fan since those days đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž sorry for you all that didn't experience them

the fact that you’ve been a fan for so long is amazing! how did you first discover gaga? :gaycat:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

skaxboy
4 hours ago, Bonkers said:

EDIT:  OK, I'm a flop, she actually talks about it in the video you posted. :flop:

I remember the MB 2.0 show in Sacramento she mentioned those three little screens and said she was told it would make lessen her area to dance (or something like that). To which she replied “well I’m used to dancing on bar counter tops so that’s more space than I’m used to.” 

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

the fact that you’ve been a fan for so long is amazing! how did you first discover gaga? :gaycat:

They played Just Dance in the news here in Spain like "this is the new Madonna, a new bonde girl in the pop scene" and then I came across her acoustic version of Poker Face at the Cherrytree house and I just fell in love. I was like "hey, a blonde bitch that can sing and also play the piano? This is new". She was what I always wanted to be during that era

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Archived