Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks “Stop streaming my debut album”

SLAG

Featured Posts

SchwineLove

So now it's illegal to pirate it but morally it's the right thing to do?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

i never did :triggered:

xoxo

I'm gonna continue streaming it, because I hate her.

Not even ashamed lmao, the album is such a banger. I don't see why I should be obliged to fund the pocket of such a racist, homophobic and hateful woman.

3 hours ago, Matt Amor said:

Loving all the positive energy in this thread! :D

Azealia Banks is a person too with feelings and deserves the rights to her intellectual property!

Tbh, she doesn't deserve any positive treatment. She's gone too far in the past and next week she'll be back to her hateful self. Bookmark me

People like that do not deserve the time of day, especially after numerous offences

mezzanine

I hate her for her homo, transphobic, and racist crap, but the album is really good, and I'd actually buy it on vinyl if she really releases new copies

Seryabkina
1 hour ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Think what you want about her, but this is the main problem in the music industry. From Taylor Swift to Azealia Banks — artists aren’t in control and it’s not right. 

eh... well, labels invested money in them so they have to get their profit somehow

it's all business after all

if they really care that much about artistry, they should go indie and stop signing with labels, because no one will really give them 100% creative freedom or what else they expect, especially if they are at the start of their career

Fusel
2 hours ago, Rio said:

Tbh, she doesn't deserve any positive treatment. She's gone too far in the past and next week she'll be back to her hateful self. Bookmark me

People like that do not deserve the time of day, especially after numerous offences

get out no one likes people who pick and choose when it comes to justice

Cookie Tookie
6 hours ago, Matt Amor said:

Loving all the positive energy in this thread! :D

Azealia Banks is a person too with feelings and deserves the rights to her intellectual property!

Welcome to HypocriteDaily

Marylin Monroe Love GIF

Azealia Banks is a great artist.

I hope she gets her money.. until then.. i guess I will not be streaming HM&R, Luxury, etc..

:messga:

6 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Welcome to HypocriteDaily

Marylin Monroe Love GIF

HypocriteDaily: Where you can't say a single negative thing about Gaga's album or Gaga yet you can sh!t on any other artist just for fun! :trollga:

papergangster
8 hours ago, mezzanine said:

I hate her for her homo, transphobic, and racist crap, but the album is really good, and I'd actually buy it on vinyl if she really releases new copies

You hate her but you’d still buy it? Huh?

MonsterofFame

She hasn't filed a lawsuit. So I'm guessing she's getting screwed legally?

From the screenshots of the email he sent her years ago, a one-record deal sounds very unusual. But she had to get more than $15k for her to be able to live in NYC and continue making music without doing anything else.

Archived