⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Mitt Romney drags Trump for freeing criminal Roger Stone

StarstruckIllusion

He was he Republican nominee who tried defeat Obama in 2012. He’s currently trending WW for this, the media is going “snsjdjdj” and the right wing are PRESSED asf rn :billie:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

NathanC
9 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

He was he Republican nominee who tried defeat Obama in 2012. He’s currently trending WW for this, the media is going “snsjdjdj” and the right wing are PRESSED asf rn :billie:

I’m sure he’s doing it to pave the way for at risk senators to also “speak up.” I believe they’re going through with the plan to break away from trump prior to Nov to save the senate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Aarghya

Urgh the replies :yennefer:

River

There's ROM in Romney, free promo I guess

Let the republicans fight lol:billie:

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • LMAO 5

PartySick
2 minutes ago, NathanC said:

I’m sure he’s doing it to pave the way for at risk senators to also “speak up.” I believe they’re going through with the plan to break away from trump prior to Nov to save the senate.

It won't work :billie:

We need to pick up 3/4 seats and I think there's at least 8 that are directly at risk of flipping blue.

It's been a bit since I've actually looked though so someone correct me if I'm wrong :diane:

🖤 Just sending your love has the power to heal 🖤 So let's all give 🖤

Reginald

Kudos to Mitt once again for being brave enough to stand on the right ride of history. The GOP is going to have a lot of explaining to do once Trump is gone 

I've spent too long dancing all alone, dancing to the same song.
  • Like 2

Maleficent
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It won't work :billie:

We need to pick up 3/4 seats and I think there's at least 8 that are directly at risk of flipping blue.

It's been a bit since I've actually looked though so someone correct me if I'm wrong :diane:

Finally. 4 years of a Republican senate is enough

• Like 3

Maleficent
26 minutes ago, PartySick said:

oh god i just looked it up and dems need 3 more seats + the Vice President to have a majority (or 4 more seats, if Biden loses). There are exactly 2 seats dems will likely (5+ point lead) take away from the GOP, but republicans are pulling ahead of democratic alabama senator, meaning (as of polling data right now) dems only have 1 more seat on lock :fail:

• LMAO 1

blankpaper
14 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

oh god i just looked it up and dems need 3 more seats + the Vice President to have a majority (or 4 more seats, if Biden loses). There are exactly 2 seats dems will likely (5+ point lead) take away from the GOP, but republicans are pulling ahead of democratic alabama senator, meaning (as of polling data right now) dems only have 1 more seat on lock :fail:

No negativity on this site 

there cannot be a hundred people in a room
  • LMAO 5

gabeoz
Posted (edited)

Not surprising tbh, Romney was the only republican senator who voted to indict Trump on the abuse of power article, this would be in line with that.

Edited by gabeoz
  • Like 1

Maleficent
4 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Not surprising tbh, Romney was the only republican senator who voted to indict Trump on the abuse of power article, this would be in line with that.

Imagine telling someone from 2012 Romney would be the most decent republican in 8 years 

• LMAO 1