Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Brooklyn Beckham is engaged

Gimme More

Featured Posts

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

I remember when Victoria was pregnant with him :rip:

It was a huge thing. She even got serious threat that people gonna shoot her, or kidnap Brooklyn. That is not cool at all. As a fan I am so píssed by that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrederickSpears

I'll never understand why young people want to get engaged SO young. Your entire life is ahead of you. It's not like he's waiting until marriage or anything lmao. There's no rush.

RAMROD
55 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Your entire life is ahead of you.

This line don't work for people like him and her. Their life already made since they were born. Not like they have to try to figure it out. They got money, famous connections. This life is free real estate for these people. Whatever happen happens.

Maleficent
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I would hate if this scheme would goes well for her

This is a bit bitter...I don’t believe in hating anyone just because they had more opportunities than oneself. 

Place your anger on the people who allow such a system to exist, not just on those who capitalize on it. 

RAMROD
30 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

This is a bit bitter...I don’t believe in hating anyone just because they had more opportunities than oneself. 

Place your anger on the people who allow such a system to exist, not just on those who capitalize on it. 

This is not bitter. Also, people who capitalize on it is the reason why this systems still alive and well. They take a big part for it.

StrawberryBlond

It's not really surprising considering Brooklyn's parents got married young as well. They've been dating for mere months, though, so it's very big of him to already refer to her as his soulmate. She's a bit older than him as well. It turns out that her dad's 78, so there's a big chance she's maybe wanting to get married so her dad can witness his daughter getting married before the inevitable happens. One thing's for sure, the Beckham's will really be supporting this union considering that they're having lots of money troubles and losses and Nicola's father is a billionaire. I just can't help but think that they'll be loving the possible injection of money this could put into their failing ventures.

Haroon

Mess not me thinking he was younger too :rip: Also wasn’t he with Chloe Moretz? :confused: I’m so out of the young Hollywood loop :duck: 

On 7/11/2020 at 6:40 PM, dynamite said:

Don't worry, I'm the same but 6 years older than you and even more of a fat **** :bear:

On 7/11/2020 at 6:41 PM, M Monstre said:

Wanna get engaged? :bear: 

I can see the Lifetime movie now :flutter: 

Teletubby

Girl was with Cameron Fuller, Justin, Anwar Hadid and is with Brooklyn from the end of 2019 so maybe this time she wants ger marry fast before he run (with his fame and paparazzi :billie:

tumblr_noax2zfgeB1tk91s0o5_1280.jpgjustin+bieber+Nicola+peltz+dating.jpgtumblr_ol9usu452V1tk91s0o1_1280.jpg

Edit 
List of Brooklyn's girlfriends is even more impressive:  
August 2014 - March 2018 (on and off) - Chloë Grace Moritz 
September 2015 - Sonia Ben Ammar
October 2016 - Sofia Richie
May 2017 - Rita Ora
July 2017 - Lottie Moss
April 2018 - Lexi Wood
May 2018 - July 2018 - Lexy Panterra
July 2018 - Abi Manzoni
August 2018 - Alex Lee Aillon
December 2018 - July 2019 (on and off) - Hana Cross  
October 2019 - Phoebe Torrance & Natalie Ganzhorn

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived