Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Zac Efron debuts beard

Bambino

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, NFRockwell said:

We can talk about people running others over, shootings, war, death... but titties and dicks! Oh no! Think of the kids! :bear:

Off topic but this really has bothered me. Not just on GGD but in general. Sexuality is natural and healthy part of life, violence is not. Still we have less problems talking about violence:triggered:

I'm probably wrong

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatican
10 hours ago, Helxig said:

Oh no :bradley:     

He looks about 45 all of a sudden :wtfga:

Is that a bad thing? 
tumblr_o365q5W9j11u6n38po1_250.gif

PartySick
10 hours ago, NFRockwell said:

We can talk about people running others over, shootings, war, death... but titties and dicks! Oh no! Think of the kids! :bear:

Exactly :gayhat:

PartySick
7 hours ago, NFRockwell said:

You are all over the place. Somehow it’s ok for us to talk about disease and death but **** and nudity (which Gaga embraces) is somehow against the idea of making a Gaga forum? Is talk about masturbation, sex, etc. less relevant in the world of Gaga than murder? Unless you’re here for a 100% clean and anti-violence and anti-sex forum then you have no argument lol. If kids want to be Gaga fans they should know what they’re getting into. 

I think (AdSense aside) there's also the fact that GGD used to have an 18+ section. I wasn't here for it but from what I hear, it wasn't pretty :poot:

We try not to be total prudes, gays will be gays after all, just keep the site clean enough that someone could browse it at their office job without getting fired. A few thirsty comments isn't the end of the world.

Also, throwback to us actually apologizing to a minor member's parents after their kid was exposed to one of our infamous p*rn spammers :poot:

MonsterMom
11 hours ago, Dramatica said:

Lies, lies and more lies. This is a covid19daily.com forum :sure:

Edit: also, Gaga made a song about masturbating so, all ages, I guess not :sure:

You mean several songs about it :trollga:

Gracious Gaga
5 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Ugh i need a man like that destroying me rn

5 hours ago, Runway said:

@Gracious Gaga is triggered rn

200.gif

♥ Kindness Police.

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

henry cavill superman GIF

Give me Zac and Henry doing nothing but gazing into each other's eyes while coyly smailing for an hour and I'll be happy. 

Of course no shirts. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RodeckDanny

WELCOME TO DADDYLAND

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

TortureMeOnReplay
16 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I mean how else do you need to word it? Lol I think the Mod was preventing graphic/unnecessary comments like “omg r*arrange my g*tsssss” 
and kids around or not , not everyone wants to read messy/thirty comments like that . We can control ourselves and keep it classy :haroon: lol :runhug:

I'm not sure what you would expect in a thread that has the words "Zac Efron" and "beard" in it. The gays love Zac and have daddy issues, it's nothing new. 

Archived