đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zac Efron debuts beard

Bambino

Featured Posts

Dramatica
5 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

You guys are interested in engaging in sexual NSFW conversations with minors? :yennefer:

you know there’s a word for that... pdf file or something 

edit: and before y’all say “we’ll make a 18+ only section- kids lie about their age on the internet all the time. GGD is not a sex forum.  If you wanna talk dirty, download grindr. There’s plenty of underage kids there too , if that’s what ur looking for 

Just FYI, when you signed up to this cult forum, you agreed you were 18+ :awkney: So maybe it's not a rule not to lie about your age, but pworn sites and sites that sell guns literally only show you a button that says "Yes I am over 18/21" :awkney:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga
6 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

Just FYI, when you signed up to this cult forum, you agreed you were 18+ :awkney: So maybe it's not a rule not to lie about your age, but pworn sites and sites that sell guns literally only show you a button that says "Yes I am over 18/21" :awkney:

Of course we can’t control prn or guns but we can keep this forum clean by having no NSFW sections.  I just do not see why on earth someone would feel the need for a NSFW section on GAGAdaily

♥ Kindness Police.

Dramatica
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Of course we can’t control prn or guns but we can keep this forum clean by having no NSFW sections.  I just do not see why on earth someone would feel the need for a NSFW section on GAGAdaily

Because we can't say that a picture of Zac Efron is freaking hot because there are kids around apparently :trollga:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Gracious Gaga
5 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

Because we can't say that a picture of Zac Efron is freaking hot because there are kids around apparently :trollga:

I mean how else do you need to word it? Lol I think the Mod was preventing graphic/unnecessary comments like “omg r*arrange my g*tsssss” 
and kids around or not , not everyone wants to read messy/thirty comments like that . We can control ourselves and keep it classy :haroon: lol :runhug:

♥ Kindness Police.

NFRatwell
12 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

You are all over the place. Somehow it’s ok for us to talk about disease and death but **** and nudity (which Gaga embraces) is somehow against the idea of making a Gaga forum? Is talk about masturbation, sex, etc. less relevant in the world of Gaga than murder? Unless you’re here for a 100% clean and anti-violence and anti-sex forum then you have no argument lol. If kids want to be Gaga fans they should know what they’re getting into. 

IllusionLover
3 hours ago, Dramatica said:

I demand the Adult section back on GGD. We need to share some serious talks with the gaze on here

gretchen amp GIF

Wait. Was there one before???

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Gracious Gaga
3 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

You are all over the place. Somehow it’s ok for us to talk about disease and death but **** and nudity (which Gaga embraces) is somehow against the idea of making a Gaga forum? Is talk about masturbation, sex, etc. less relevant in the world of Gaga than murder? Unless you’re here for a 100% clean and anti-violence and anti-sex forum then you have no argument lol. If kids want to be Gaga fans they should know what they’re getting into. 

Why do you feel the need to talk about sex on this forum? Lol if ur h*rny go on Grindr or something . 

♥ Kindness Police.

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Why do you feel the need to talk about sex on this forum? Lol if ur h*rny go on Grindr or something . 

Why do you feel the need to talk about anything non-Gaga on this forum? :ohwell:

Gracious Gaga
10 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Why do you feel the need to talk about anything non-Gaga on this forum? :ohwell:

flavor of love wtf GIF

♥ Kindness Police.

Maleficent

How did this thread go from “here look at Zac’s new beard” to “GAGA DAILY IS THE THIRD RING OF HELL AND UR ALL P*D*S” in 2 pages...

this kinda thing usually takes us a good 8-10 pages 

Debuts...? :billie: 

I’m convinced y’all like anything with a hairy chest and beard. :ladyhaha:

Archived