Britney's old photographer reads letter Britney wanted shared in 2008

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reject False Icons

I don’t understand fully why he waited so long to make that letter public,

maybe because back then his father got his way by threatening and banning anyone who knew the truth. 

but I guess it’s better that he did it now, when the FreeBritney movement gained recognition again 

aaronyoji

can someone better explain to me- is she not able to defend herself? i don't get why she's left completely powerless in this situation, surely she can defend herself legally in a court hearing? or is this more complex than i know?

Gimme More
2 hours ago, aaronyoji said:

can someone better explain to me- is she not able to defend herself? i don't get why she's left completely powerless in this situation, surely she can defend herself legally in a court hearing? or is this more complex than i know?

She is not allowed to defend herself, she has a lawyer appointed by her father to 'represent her'. Who previously called the conservatorship 'a hybrid business model', he suddenly quit a few weeks before FreeBritney came to light after getting a massive raise. Which was strange..

But no Britney can't defend herself. Before the conservatorship was in place and when she was about to be placed into one she hired her own lawyer to prevent it from happening but Britney's father got a restraining order against the lawyer Britney hired so he couldn't contact her and then Britney was placed into the conservatorship. 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

high heeled fem
12 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

She is not allowed to defend herself, she has a lawyer appointed by her father to 'represent her'. Who previously called the conservatorship 'a hybrid business model', he suddenly quit a few weeks before FreeBritney came to light after getting a massive raise. Which was strange..

But no Britney can't defend herself. Before the conservatorship was in place and when she was about to be placed into one she hired her own lawyer to prevent it from happening but Britney's father got a restraining order against the lawyer Britney hired so he couldn't contact her and then Britney was placed into the conservatorship. 

This is ****ing ridiculous. Britney needs to do a live video and tell people what’s going on and ask for help or each out to someone very powerful like Gaga 

more been over 10 years now ffs. Can’t the mother say in court they father is terrible 

Seryabkina
11 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

This is ****ing ridiculous. Britney needs to do a live video and tell people what’s going on and ask for help or each out to someone very powerful like Gaga 

more been over 10 years now ffs. Can’t the mother say in court they father is terrible 

From what I understood, I don’t think she is able to do that since she’s basically monitored by someone 24/7 (either family members or bodyguards hired by her dad)

SlaeUrAnus

They're going to drive this woman to an early grave.

This is so tragic :(

In my messy era.

Sinfullota
2 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

She can't do that because of various reasons

1. She is monitored and not allowed to have a phone, even though they make it look like she is posting on Instagram all the time. She has ZERO control over her instagram.

2. Under the C-ship she is NOT allowed to talk about it. They threaten her with her children and to put her back in a mental facility again like they did last year. They put her in a ONE star facility where they are horrible to people and tell their clients to shut up and not be happy.

CookieHWilson
On 7/12/2020 at 7:03 AM, Squidward T said:

Um, you can just see the way she was acting was not normal, even pre breakdown. It looked like textbook mania 

This is just dismissive 

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

high heeled fem
On 7/14/2020 at 3:52 AM, Sinfullota said:

She can't do that because of various reasons

1. She is monitored and not allowed to have a phone, even though they make it look like she is posting on Instagram all the time. She has ZERO control over her instagram.

2. Under the C-ship she is NOT allowed to talk about it. They threaten her with her children and to put her back in a mental facility again like they did last year. They put her in a ONE star facility where they are horrible to people and tell their clients to shut up and not be happy.

Sorry if I sounded dumb was 3am

Thank you for the formative reply 

I feel so sad and frustrated for her 

1 Star? Wtf

they need to get OVER the bipolar thing, bipolar peopl can lead a normal life become scholars, doctors etc I have someone in my family who suffers from it! 

Shes not insane. The mother has got involved in so happy she has 

high heeled fem
On 7/14/2020 at 4:24 AM, CookieHWilson said:

This is just dismissive 

Exactly thank you 

high heeled fem
On 7/14/2020 at 1:43 AM, Vampyr said:

From what I understood, I don’t think she is able to do that since she’s basically monitored by someone 24/7 (either family members or bodyguards hired by her dad)

Thank you so much for replying sorry if I sounded rude was 3am. I was not fully aware, I love Britney 

Someone has to help and fire the father, great news mother is involved 

Britney’s son hates him - WHY can’t Kevin get involved or people high up like Gaga help - I’m sure she’s tried 

Archived