💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Introducing CHARTPOP - interactive music graphs

derpmonster

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Hello all!

Like most chartsters, I've been using Kworb for iTunes, radio, and other data at a glance. @ferretti and I present a mobile friendly alternative, CHARTPOP.

Instead of raw numbers, we focus on trends and meaningful visualizations that help you see the bigger picture and compare songs. :party:

This is a preview version of what CHARTPOP is poised to become. Currently, we only have iTunes and radio data. Eventually we will be looking at Spotify, YouTube, AM and more. Keep your suggestions down below so we can make this site useful.

Link: https://chARTPOP.live/

iTunes:

- Compare any two songs for about the past 48 hours. You can graph any two songs and compare their relative performance, instead of being limited to seeing it as a percentage of #1.

image.png

As you can see, good sis Smile almost sold as much as Rain On Me (which is #10 actually) at its peak so far but couldn't quite make it.

Radio:

- Look at the total AI (audience) on radio for a song, updated daily, for its full run. You can do this for songs that are currently within the Top 180 or so on US radio.

Spoiler

image.png

The last 15 days of Rain On Me

- Compare up to five songs. Hover on each individual point to see the exact update for that date.

image.png

- See the full chart runs for a song. The database "knows" how long a song has been out.

- Zoom in to a specific portion

ezgif-2-a950a116094e.gif

That's it for now! :party:We'll keep adding features and innovating. We also want to hear from YOU to hear what you want to make it good.

If you want to follow the development of this site, I suggest you follow this thread! :happy:

Tags for people who were interested last time:

Link again: https://chARTPOP.live/

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

FfFfFfFF

That would be so interesting and helpful to visualise a song's succes this way. I actually always wanted the Charts thread to have more graphs.

GreenDiamond

This is so amazing, I already see myself using it almost daily :D 

thank you very much, chartsters  will LOVE this :heart::heart::heart:

and its visually very well done also

Yxilon

Thank you! This will make it much easier for us predictors

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

derpmonster

Thanks for the kind comments y'all

7 hours ago, monster said:

omg idk we had software people on this website

We have many many software people actually :firega: gays can code too

derpmonster

Update: You can now easily reset all selections with just one button click! :) This means you no longer have you deselect every song if you wanna view different ones.

image.png

https://chARTPOP.live/Home/Radio

derpmonster
2 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

Is there a mobile app:hor:

Perhaps eventually there will be one! The website is mobile friendly tho and looks good on smaller screens too. You can pin it to your home screen from your browser menu :happy:

derpmonster

New feature! Compare the beginnings of each song's radio run. :) This will, for example, let you see how ROM is doing on its 45th day since release compared to how other radio hits were doing on their 49th day on radio. As you can see, Rain On Me is killing it and is higher on its 49th day than any of these super radio hit songs were on theirs. Obviously this may change if radio stations keep clowning us :poot:

image.png

Link: CHARTPOP.live

Archived