⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🤍 Free Chromatica poster and temporary tattoo for all new subscribers 🤍
Sign in to follow this  
other

Music to my Eyes Hidden Verse

Shipper
Posted (edited)

 ASIB will not die.
I was making a playlist for my quarantine lover and I was using A Star is Born to slowly lure him into Gaga.
Anyway, I came across this video of Lukas Nelson singing the original version of Music to My Eyes and he said Stefani wrote a beautiful verse, which is the second verse that didn't happen in the movie or in the soundtrack. 

 

Second verse: ( starts in 2:06 - this is how i heard it)

And i fell in love with you

Would you harmonize with me babe

would you sympathize or mistake

me for a minor fool

I've got time stay a while with me

Doesnt matter if we are out of key

I would gladly take your ups and downs

and turn around

(CHORUS)


////
Thanks to @KNJ and @Warhol Killer for the corrected lyrics.

 

Edited by Shipper
Box me up
  • Like 5
  • Love 17
  • Shook 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
weed

one of my favorites on the soundtrack, amazing as it is but the lost verse would've been a nice addition

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shipper
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, weed said:

one of my favorites on the soundtrack, amazing as it is but the lost verse would've been a nice addition

It is one of my favorites as well! This and I don't know what love it. :heart:

Edited by Shipper
Box me up
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MANiCURE 6

Sounds so good :kara:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warhol Killer
38 minutes ago, Shipper said:

 ASIB will not die.
I was making a playlist for my quarantine lover and I was using A Star is Born to slowly lure him into Gaga.
Anyway, I came across this video of Lukas Nelson singing the original version of Music to My Eyes and he said Stefani wrote a beautiful verse, which is the second verse that didn't happen in the movie or in the soundtrack. 

 

Second verse: ( starts in 2:06 - this is how i heard it)

25 fell in love with you

 

I think it's

and if I fell in love with you

 

Honestly and no doubt one of my favorites from the movie. It's a very warm song.

No one thing is greater than another.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject False Icons
Posted (edited)

He called her Stefani :selena: probably must be a close friend of her

that song makes me cry :bradley: it’s just so beautiful and emotional it hurts, that will make it even more special 

Edited by Reject False Icons
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KNJ
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

He called her Stefani :selena: probably must be a close friend of her

Everyone on set called her Stefani. This is Lucas Nelson, front man of Promise of The Real ( the band that played Jackson's band in ASIB) and Willie Nelsons son. He co-wrote seven ASIB songs and four with Gaga. Is in a lot of ASIB press and bts footage. Can even catch him with Gaga at some events during pre/production.

 

Edit: And Gaga sang background on two POTR songs. More so emotional it hurts music

https://www.much.com/lady-gaga-lukas-nelson-promise-of-the-real/

 

Edited by KNJ
Shameika said I have potential
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shipper
39 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

I think it's

and if I fell in love with you

 

Honestly and no doubt one of my favorites from the movie. It's a very warm song.

Makes so much sense! I just heard 25. hahah

 

Box me up

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
paradox
Posted (edited)

and if i fell in love with you would you harmonise with me babe?
would you sympathise or mistake me for a minor fool?
i've got time, stay a while with me.
doesn't matter if we're out of key. i would gladly take your ups and downs. 

this slays :heart:

Edited by pugsnotdrugs
+171115+

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject False Icons
14 minutes ago, KNJ said:

:triggered::triggered:You don't know him? This is Lucas Nelson, front man of Promise of The Real ( the band that played Jackson's band in ASIB) and Willie Nelsons son. He co-wrote seven ASIB songs (four with Gaga) and is all over ASIB press and bts footage. Can even catch him with Gaga at some events during pre/production.

 

You make me feel like I’m fake:selena: 
I’m aware that he wrote many songs with Gaga for ASIB, but he called her Stefani and that made me think there was a close relationship 

but I didn’t know the other facts about him 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KNJ
1 minute ago, Reject False Icons said:

You make me feel like I’m fake:selena: 
I’m aware that he wrote many songs with Gaga for ASIB, but he called her Stefani and that made me think there was a close relationship 

but I didn’t know the other facts about him 

Lol I was  just about to edit and link the vid that autoplayed next...He talks about their relationship 

 

 

Shameika said I have potential

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KNJ
1 hour ago, Shipper said:

 ASIB will not die.
I was making a playlist for my quarantine lover and I was using A Star is Born to slowly lure him into Gaga.
Anyway, I came across this video of Lukas Nelson singing the original version of Music to My Eyes and he said Stefani wrote a beautiful verse, which is the second verse that didn't happen in the movie or in the soundtrack. 

 

Second verse: ( starts in 2:06 - this is how i heard it)

And id fell in love with you

Would you harmonize with me babe

would you simplify our mistake

me for a minor fool

I've got time stay a while with me

Doesnt matter if we are out of key

I would gladly take your ups and downs

and turn around

(CHORUS)

 

I heard...

And I fell in love with you

Would you harmonize with me babe

Would you sympathize or mistake

Me for a minor fool

Because there's so many music terminology I looked up sympathize, it checks out right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathy_(music)

Shameika said I have potential
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shipper
10 minutes ago, KNJ said:

I heard...

And I fell in love with you

Would you harmonize with me babe

Would you sympathize or mistake

Me for a minor fool

Because there's so many music terminology I looked up sympathize, it checks out right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathy_(music)

thanks edited! :heart:

 

Box me up
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joshie S

Oh this is beautiful. One of my favourites from the soundtrack.

I love Lukas and have followed him for a long time, I loved that Gaga has had such a beautiful connection with him.:enigma:

The verse Stefani is great, however for the movie sake I'm glad it was edited.
It's wonderful he remembered every word:vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shipper
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

Oh this is beautiful. One of my favourites from the soundtrack.

I love Lukas and have followed him for a long time, I loved that Gaga has had such a beautiful connection with him.:enigma:

The verse Stefani is great, however for the movie sake I'm glad it was edited.
It's wonderful he remembered every word:vegas:

I also thought the movie version was more Ally but then this verse is more Gaga.

Box me up

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...