⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
society

US smashed record with 63K+ new cases

justhislife

I knew they were world leaders in something. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 13

homomo

That’s almost three times more than the LIFETIME cases in my country. Wow :rip: 

• Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

LGMonster95

Well here's your #1 USA since you wanted so bad to be at the top...

They really need to start taking this virus seriously ASAP. You don't need to stay isolated all the time, just wear the f*cking mask and stay distant, really its NOT THAT HARD. Some people from US are so quick to act like SJWs on the internet but then when shits like this happens and when they really need to do something, a lot of them doesn't give a f*ck. You don't need to wait for shitty governments to start doing something either.... 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Mister G

It’s not everyone in the country I don’t get how some of you can blatantly act cruel towards those of us that are doing the right and responsible thing. It’s the elected officials in various states that don’t care enough to take it seriously because the economy is all that matters—again greed prioritized over health. Many of us are wearing masks, practicing social distancing, all of it and yet several of you constantly come on here and mock everything like it’s some big joke to you. We know how bad we look as a country.

-Mister G
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Pennywise

Why does that sound like they got a #1 on charts or something :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

Helxig

I'm so glad Donald made America great again! It was an awful place to live before with healthcare, LGBTQIA rights and women's rights to choice. Not to mention the employment rates were WAY too high before he came into office and homelessness was way too low.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

HighRoad

That’s more than double Ireland’s total cases :what:

Earth is cancelled, I'm off to Chromatica.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

alsemanche

Smashing records left and right :golfclap:

• YAAAS 1

DeanWinchester

The state of America absolutely pathetic. Imagine thinking wearing a mask is political. They truly have some dumbass mother****ers especially in Florida. This is what happens when you elect a leader that encourages racism, backwards thinking and divisiveness. I don't normally wish ill for people but I hope those cases are MAGA supporters since they are the dumbest people when it came to following quarantine rules.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

weed

Politics and identity in America is so crazy, you’d think those getting infected would at least inspire SOME more responsibility from others 

Webb7
5 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

The state of America absolutely pathetic. Imagine thinking wearing a mask is political. They truly have some dumbass mother****ers especially in Florida. This is what happens when you elect a leader that encourages racism, backwards thinking and divisiveness. I don't normally wish ill for people but I hope those cases are MAGA supporters since they are the dumbest people when it came to following quarantine rules.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said he's "trying to figure out" where President Trump got the number behind his claim that 99% of coronavirus cases were "harmless."

"I’m trying to figure out where the President got that number," Fauci said in an interview with the Financial Times, published Friday. "What I think happened is that someone told him that the general mortality is about 1%. And he interpreted, therefore, that 99% is not a problem, when that’s obviously not the case.”

Fauci told FT he last saw Trump on June 2 at the White House, and hasn't personally briefed him in at least two months. 

he also said FL AZ reopened too soon

NathanC
1 minute ago, Webb7 said:

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said he's "trying to figure out" where President Trump got the number behind his claim that 99% of coronavirus cases were "harmless."

"I’m trying to figure out where the President got that number," Fauci said in an interview with the Financial Times, published Friday. "What I think happened is that someone told him that the general mortality is about 1%. And he interpreted, therefore, that 99% is not a problem, when that’s obviously not the case.”

Fauci told FT he last saw Trump on June 2 at the White House, and hasn't personally briefed him in at least two months. 

he also said FL AZ reopened too soon

In layman’s term, Fauci said trump pulled the numbers out of his ass. I haven’t been so embarrassed since Bush. But now looking bacK, I guess Bush wasn’t so bad :bradley:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Mister G
9 minutes ago, NathanC said:

In layman’s term, Fauci said trump pulled the numbers out of his ass. I haven’t been so embarrassed since Bush. But now looking bacK, I guess Bush wasn’t so bad :bradley:

I’ll take Bush anyday over this bastard we have now. 

-Mister G
  • Like 1
  • Love 1