💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Smile WON’T be sent to US Radios

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter
5 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

and small talk? :huntyga:  365  also on the album? Is  Katy Perry a new Ava MAx in US , plenty  singles and no album :ladyhaha: 

No small talk it’s not on the album

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
17 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

They got rid of the collab element and put this out like it was nothing. Not even an audio on Katy's YouTube. They've changed plans I think, I expect something bigger and better for single #2

Isn't this the second single? I literally can't keep up with the amount of singles she has released since Witness. 

Xoxo Adriana

cmon katy! i understand she isn’t looking for approval or trying to release for the charts anymore, but she should’ve had a clear album era release timeline!

if NRO, Dasies and now Smile ain’t lead singles, then WHICH ONE is the damn lead single??:cryga: there’s literally no harm in her sending this to radio stations. it isn’t desperate, it’s what all artists do.

imo she was probably better off not releasing this album. like think about it, she even said she had no plans of releasing an album this year and was gonna completely start from the beginning with KP5. she used all the scrapped droplet singles she had planned to release last year and combined them into an album. but if she knows what she’s doing, i’m living for the album so far/regardless

Xoxo Adriana

i mean, could the trauma she got from the witness era be the reason why she isn’t sending this to radio stations? she either doesn’t wanna face disappointment again for her hard work (bon appetit vibes), or she’s truely sticking to the song’s message about not giving a sh*t

Irrelevant
20 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

and small talk? :huntyga:  365  also on the album? Is  Katy Perry a new Ava MAx in US , plenty  singles and no album :ladyhaha: 

the albums already available for pre-order (actually idk but i can see it lol) and  NRO, Daises, Smile, and HIH are on the album :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Lighter
20 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

if NRO, Dasies and now Smile ain’t lead singles, then WHICH ONE is the damn lead single??:cryga:

NRO is the lead, she has no choice, she put it in the album, it’s how it works

ChromaticRaccoon
37 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

I doubt 365 will be on the album, pretty sure it's Zedd's song

Teletubby

Why this is in Lady Gaga section instead of in Entertainment News :what:?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

BABYL0N

On the one hand it’s a dumb decision cause the song has potential, on the other hand it’s just an option so she has an excuse in case the single flopped again

Biggest Bitch
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

To be honest, it's hard to get a hit lately on US radios seeing how much they are still playing +6 months old songs massively....

Mainly why ROM is having issues to climb the US radios charts higher lately

I think it’s not definitely true. Rockstar and Watermelon Sugar was sent about the same to the radios, and Rockstar is currently at #8, Watermelon Sugar is at #15

Archived