đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Elderly Lady Gaga In SNL

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

My favorite part is when Kenan starts singing "Born This Way," she perks up, and then he tells her it was a jingle in a commercial for a toilet cleaner. :billie:

She/Her/Hers

Vergil
On 7/10/2020 at 3:29 AM, qoqo said:

I bet she actually feared that during the ARTPOP era, when this skit aired. Little did she and the GP know the super bowl, sounds of music at the oscars, a star is born and shallow would come along not many years later :firega:

Yet those aren’t the things I will remember her for. 

This was sad to watch back then, but I still believed in her to know her peak was coming again. 

Nuggets

I remember watching this a few months ago and it made me super sad... not even going to watch it again or I'll be sad for the whole week :fatcat:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Judas Society

this skit should've been nominated for an Emmy. It really hits me with the feels every time I watch it

Enzoooo

As everybody else that has said it, I remember this skit when it premiered :messga:

It was so sad but I loved it at the same time because it’s a great skit. I just wish it was easier to access then the other ones she did that night. I can never find this one anytime I search for it. 

Roronoa

I had to fight back tears when this first aired. She was already my GOAT so I was always gonna keep supporting her no matter what. 

Batwings

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that this one was so sad.  :cryga:

Ladle Ghoulash

I really admired the work she did on this episode of SNL. It really showcased that she doesn’t take herself too seriously and I imagine it must’ve been very cathartic for her to perform in some of these sketches. 

Archived