💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rain On Me official credits revealed on BMI

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Rain On Me has been officially registered on BMI and there's some differences in the credits (comparing to the booklet). 

The official writing credits Tchami, Jeremiah Burden, Nija Charles, Burns, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Betty Wright, Boys Noize, BloodPop, Vernetta Lynn Williams, Rami Yacoub.

http://repertoire.bmi.com/DetailView.aspx?detail=titleid&keyid=43910920&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&blnAltTitles=True

So basically now we know for sure Boys Noize has some official writing credits (even if not present on booklet credits). And Jeremiah Burden, Betty Wright and Vernetta Lynn Williams are credited for a sample (most probably on the original version of ROM) :

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KillerMonster

Gaga isn’t the main writer? That’s new. :udidnt:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Blastertoyo

And yet we still don’t know where the Saxophone is 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

dynamite

They're all listed under songwriter/composer, would composer also mean producer?

flyaway
4 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Bad Romance was actually written by Boomkack

source.gif

dynamite
5 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

The credits are listed alphabetically :vegas: 

2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Betty Wright

I never knew she was a song writer, get that Golden Power Betty!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=8173211

monketsharona
Just now, Dramatica said:

I remember during TFM era there were some rumours about a new song coming called Shiza. I guess it's the same kind of situation than Burqa / Aura 

Dramatica
Just now, monketsharona said:

I remember during TFM era there were some rumours about a new song coming called Shiza. I guess it's the same kind of situation than Burqa / Aura 

The way we were kinda true back then :fatcat:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

dynamite
3 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

I could be wrong but I think it's because you can't register with special characters so they used Scheisse and Shiza :vegas:

Dramatica
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I could be wrong but I think it's because you can't register with special characters so they used Scheisse and Shiza :vegas:

What kind of a flop algorithm is that

oprah winfrey GIF

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I remember back in 2010 of rumours about a song called Shiza, so most definitely a change in the title

Money Honey is also listed as 'That's Money Honey' 

beaublue
14 minutes ago, dynamite said:

They're all listed under songwriter/composer, would composer also mean producer?

Composing means writing out the melody & arranging it. The producer takes what they composed to make the beat & production turning it into a track. I can see how it can get confused though but no they’re not the same, 2 different jobs.

S0436
Just now, lestyoufall said:

Composing means writing out the melody & arranging it. The producer takes what they composed to make the beat & production turning it into a track.

Yeah and Gaga had no involvement in the production of Chromatica except for the 3 interludes

Archived