๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster World: An Online Novel

Bowie

Monster World: Yes Or No?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Monster World Project Happen?

Featured Posts

So, today I had this really crazy idea, kinda turning the idea of Little Monsters on its head; it would be like an online novel with each chapter released to this thread like every week. In it, Little Monsters had become a cult, then a religion worshiping Gaga, and now like some power which has taken over parts of the world. But Gaga tried to stop them, etc, set in like 2050 or something.

I want your opinion - should I do this or not? Please answer using the poll below :)

EDIT: CHAPTER I IS NOW UP!!! THESE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT, NOT OVERLY LONG. WDYT?

Redstreak

You should make it where we actually try to genetically engineer little monsters. :legend:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

so we become so powerful and gaga tried to control us, but lost control or :o

Gaga lost control over this powerful occult, their symbol is the monster claw etc.

• 4 weeks later...

"Monster World", Chapter I

It had never been forseen by the creator that her followers would divide the world. She'd had no idea it would ever come to this. Marcus wondered who the creator really was. She had been wiped from his people's history long ago. And now here he was, gun in hand, waiting to go over the top of his trench into an area where death was certain. The Imperial Legion had been fighting to reclaim the area around New York's Lower East Side for nearly a decade. Marcus wondered if there was anything left fighting for in this shell-scarred part of the city. Even though the High Council of Monsters had denounced their creator nearly thirty years before, they were still intent on capturing the living quarters where, legend has it, she had lived for some time in her earlier life.

The war against the U.N.A. (United Nations Army) had been raging for almost forty years. How had it come to this, Marcus wondered. How had a simple community of people become a massive cult intent on wiping out the rest of humanity. It seemed pointless to Marcus; if he had been given a choice, he would have ran away from his home years ago, but now, the 21-year-old was following orders because his father wouldn't have it any other way.

The dreaded whistle was sounded and Marcus' legion ran scrambled up the ladders to the street above. When they had first arrived, they dug a series of trenches into the hard tarmac - no easy task, mind you - to protect them from overhead gunfire. Leading the troops were the flag bearers, proudly displaying the holy symbol of Marcus' religion - the Monster Claw. Over time, the name "Little Monsters" had been shortened to just "Monsters" - something which Marcus agreed with, if you believed the rumours of genetic modification and torture chambers hidden deep within the imperial city.

In a matter of minutes, the road was awash with a sea of blood. Nearly 2/3 of Marcus' colleagues had been shot down as quickly as they had begun the advance. Somebody had narrowly missed Marcus' leg during the bloodbath, but as he crept back to the trenches under the cover of darkness, he heard gunfire flare up once more. Instinctively falling to the ground, he crawled along the cracked tarmac until he felt the familiar shape of a ladder. Without a second thought, he dropped silently into the trench, and was met with a startling realisation. This wasn't his trench. It belonged to the people he'd been at war with since he arrived in the city...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived