⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🤍 Free Chromatica poster and temporary tattoo for all new subscribers 🤍
Sign in to follow this  
other

I didn’t know trigger sounded completely diff

SarahTannoIsHere

Recently found out the other YouTube video was pitched 

 

Consent to LMAO react me

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF

The video was taken down already. :poot:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spamuelbtanner

I wonder why UMG are always so quick to remove Trigger from the internet whenever it's uploaded. 

the scars on my mind are on replay

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter
12 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I wonder why UMG are always so quick to remove Trigger from the internet whenever it's uploaded. 

Because its a dark bop that insinuates suicide.

EF0SXxO.gif

American news and social networking service.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spamuelbtanner
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Because its a dark bop that insinuates suicide.

EF0SXxO.gif

what about Princess Die though. While a studio version hasn't leaked (if such does exist) there are plenty of live videos available. 

the scars on my mind are on replay
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

what about Princess Die though. While a studio version hasn't leaked (if such does exist) there are plenty of live videos available. 

I knew someone was gonna mention Princess Die. I believe since Gaga gave us a live version to the song it was more acceptable than a song that was never released. It was intended to be on The Fame.

Edited by Twitter
American news and social networking service.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spamuelbtanner
8 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I knew someone was gonna mention Princess Die. I believe since Gaga gave us a live version to the song it was more acceptable than a song that was never released. It was intended to be on The Fame.

I thought she wrote it while she was on tour with TBTWB.

the scars on my mind are on replay

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter
4 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I thought she wrote it while she was on tour with TBTWB.

Nooooo I was talking about Trigger was intended to be on The Fame. Rumors were Princess Die was one of the ballads on ARTPOP.

American news and social networking service.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spamuelbtanner
Just now, Twitter said:

Nooooo I was talking about Trigger was intended to be on The Fame. Rumors were Princess Die was one of the ballads on ARTPOP.

Oh, yes sorry :laughga: Trigger was written around the 2007 early sessions for TF you're right. Princess Die was (I think) apart of the original theme of "decay of the blonde popstar" for ARTPOP. 

the scars on my mind are on replay
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I wonder why UMG are always so quick to remove Trigger from the internet whenever it's uploaded. 

Some speculate it's about her sexual assault and this is one of the few fan theories I really am inclined to believe.

Read these lyrics from this perspective

In the white room, she had jet black hair
She held his head down, but he left her there
In the white room, you could hear their cries
Sound of a baby heard his very first lie

Shes just a baby taken by surprise

It's pretty dark. :ohno:

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...