Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Smile

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Sepsami
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Um it’s alright but there’s no beginning middle or end, its just singing and trumpets. Same energy throughout 

Ikr? It's less than 3 minutes but it kinda seems long because of this?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
datlastfam

As for now I only liked Never Really Over, Harleys in Hawaii and maybe 365 if the song make it to the album though, Daisies and Smile are meh :bear:

Sorcerer

This song is so forgettable. Sounds like This Is How We Do x CTTR but made more uninteresting :saladga:

Katy gurl switch it up! You are stronger than this! These early tracks for the album are so mediocre.

paradox

not my favourite :deadbanana: ..might be a grower for me

lemme stream godley's in hawaii

VasilisVas

Well where’s the song? I want to listen to it, too. 

OT: the album cover isn’t as horrific as most of you make it seem. It’s definitely not iconic, but it’s definitely a cute cover.

heavymlover

Finally got to hear it. I kinda like it. It's fun, it's a well produced track and overall I feel like it has potential. It's more of a grower though, I feel.

Still, I'd say it's my favorite KP song since NRO.

ConnorFilm

It’s cute but also so meh. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

zerojk

So.... never really over and harleys in hawai are part of the album.... but Daisies was the lead?

what a mess

RichAssPiss

What the hell? I've never been a Katy stan, but she's written some great pop songs. This is the bottom barrel dregs of her catalog. Just bland B-side worthy pop. And they didn't even write a bridge to replace the Diddy verse? The song sound like a blah demo for Meghan Trainor. Katy, get yourself together. Rina, Dua, and Chloe x Halle are walking circles around your creativity. 

Maleficent

I loved Daisies, HIH, and NRO...but I'm just not feeling this one to that extent. 

Idk...I just want One of the Boys Katy back with a modern twist...

Also we've heard 1/3rd of the album and it has absolutely 0 sonic cohesion????

Anderson123

Is that it ? :awkney: Girl after Daisies I thought her team was going to save a big pop song to release it before the album to get the hype going. Now that NRO, Harleys are part of the album and after listening to these two new songs I feel like the album is going to be such old news as soon as it gets released. 

Archived