Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Final Chapter of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comes late 2020

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

Eido

The show is expensive and almost every actor were promoted regular which meant new contracts... I wonder what we are going to have left. It was really original 

JustHMLover2
2 minutes ago, Eido said:

The show is expensive and almost every actor were promoted regular which meant new contracts... I wonder what we are going to have left. It was really original 

I had a feeling ever since the last aired episode with Sabrina doubling herself, that the show is very near to it's end:fatcat:

TimisaMonster

Well that's a bummer...:yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

XxBones

It’s Netflix. They do this to all their good shows. It sucks watching them as they air because they have ended seasons randomly with no real ending. I am surprised stranger things has lasted but I am guessing because it brought in the most viewers. 

yes and

A little bit sad, but the 3d season was a mess 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

yes and
1 minute ago, XxBones said:

It’s Netflix. They do this to all their good shows. It sucks watching them as they air because they have ended seasons randomly with no real ending. I am surprised stranger things has lasted but I am guessing because it brought in the most viewers. 

Sis, it's just business.
If the show doesn't cover costs and doesn't bring enough money, they won't continue the show and that's it. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Danny Milk

I stopped watching after the Christmas special

I guess it doesn't really matter

Eros92

Im so damn mad. This was my show. Like no one had anything bad to say about any season. So many plots they could do and they didn't even go into the plot of the comics fully which makes me upset. Like this deserves so much more

Eido

Also Season 4 was shot at the same time season 3 was. So it has been more than a year, I guess they were all prepared about the idea

Flippy

I saw this earlier and screamed :bradley:

i’m going to miss this show

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

weed

nooooooo :madge:

i fking looove sabrina. can't wait for the final season. I hope they give us EVERYTHING

FrederickSpears

Wow this is such a bummer! I love the show and was going to binge it all soon. I guess I still may. I'm also mad about Dead To Me being cancelled.

Archived