šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Smile album cover revealed!

Lighter

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana
5 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

I mean, Resilient was supposed to be on Witness so, maybe there's still a chance?Ā :flower:

wait it was?? i had no idea!! where did u find this?:omg:Ā also i would do anything for SMST to be on the album.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and

I don't get why there are so many lmfao reactions, the coverĀ is not that badĀ :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

RAMROD

20-07-09-12-14-50-602-deco.jpg

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, POPARTHD said:

A7-CBFAD8-2442-42-E3-A0-D0-D04-D223934-C

This wouldā€™ve been much betterĀ 

this is so good :air:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

Nuggets
24 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

wait it was?? i had no idea!! where did u find this?:omg:Ā also i would do anything for SMST to be on the album.

Well, a snippetĀ of Resilient leaked on Twitter and it sounds very similar to this track she teased back in 2017

You could argue that It doesn't fit the Witness that much but let's not forget KP4 was going to be different from what we've got today. The original LG5 teas.

Ā 

Favorite McDonald's Snack

GREENHighLIGHTS
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

I love the photo but the red rectangle with the font kinda serves graphic design is my passion

like her elbows aren't even on the rectangle I-?

Shiiit i keep blowing my phone thinking there's insect on it and then realizing its just ur profile picture lmao

ArtpopAct2

Was gonna try and rank her album covers but now that I think about it, none of them really do that much for meĀ :air:

maybe TD>smile>witness>prism>ootb

Cookie Tookie

I mean, thatā€™s all Katy really gives. A lot of childish gimmicks and cringeworthy visuals. Her music can be pretty good, but I swear thereā€™s always something childish and forced campiness about it.

Archived