⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
society

What will schools will be like in the fall?

Webb7

Since Trump is pushing to reopen schools. What will schools will be like in the falls? All I know if I have a kid It will scare me to send my kid back to school not knowing if other people are taking precautions, or trying to educate their children about keeping their masks on

PunkTheFunk

"Hey kids, spelling is fun"

x7cfx2Ta_400x400.jpg

• LMAO 5

River

d4qcrsv-8f62f64e-c98f-4b76-9e96-d7c43f18

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • LMAO 3

Born in Chromatica

fuck all of you doctor who GIF

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!
  • LMAO 3

NFRockwell

My school is mandatory masks, and the school year is all messed up since they’re trying to make sure people don’t go out and get the virus. :bear: they removed off days, shortened break, and our finals are online so we don’t give people the virus if we go off during break. 

RAMROD

Kids trying to show off which one have the best custom face mask. It will be fashion statement. :billie:

And nobody can borrow pens from another anymore :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Do(n't) ♥ Send ♥ N00ds ♥
  • Like 1

Maleficent

My uni is online and remote until January apparently. Even then who knows?

monster

christ I DONT WANT TO GO BACK

⛧Kein mitleid für die mehrheit⛧
  • Thanks 2

Sorceress

Our country is pushing for online classes without considering the poor internet connection in far-flung areas :saladga: 

• Like 1

GagaDelRey

I'm so scared to go back to uni that I'll probably do online classes. I live in the southern region of the US which is bad enough bc ppl are not taking C19 serious enough here. Cases are rising in the US and the south is a hotspot now.

Earth is cancelled
  • Like 2

Doot

Hopefully still closed. 

ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏɢᴇʏᴍᴀɴ?
  • Like 1

Franch Toast

In parts of the world that have their sh*t together, school will probably be somewhat back to normal, though with masks. 

In the US, let's hope that states don't give in to Trump's bullying and will do what's best for their region. There are certain areas where, if schools are forced to open, you can expect chaos and contagion. If kid gets sick, they can stay home, but  what happens when the teachers start getting covid? Or the custodians, staff, etc. It's going to be sheer pandemonium. 

I imagine most US colleges and universities will be online. Every professor I know is terrified about the possibility of having to set foot in a classroom, and foreign language classes with everyone wearings wearing masks will be tough; meanwhile, for all classes, professors and students wearing masks will add a barrier for students who are hard of hearing. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 1