Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Chromatica Era

ThatsGossip64

Realistically, when do you think Gaga will continue promotion?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Realistically, when do you think Gaga will continue promotion?

• This Month
    • August/September
    • October/November
    • December/Next Year

Featured Posts

ThatsGossip64

I know there have been loads of these threads but hear me out. The last time Gaga talked about Chromatica was on release day (40 days ago), since then she has been letting BLM organisations use her platform to get their message across. There are 4 organisations left and she usually does one per week, so will she continue after that? Or in August? Realistically, when do you think Gaga will continue promotion?

intotherosegarden

The album is still/has done really quite well on its own, the tour has been postponed so she can't really hype that and as yet theres no live performances to generate buzz about.

I think it will restart again when she has a proper video ready or something else that's going to be big to promote. I think she's missed the frame to promote the album itself without it seeming obvious that she hasn't been promoting it. I'd argue that, even if she was to promote the album as is again tomorrow, it wouldn't go all that far this late in the game. That said, the more time goes on and given the tour is next year so she has to stretch hype that far, the more I see a re-release or companion EP cycle coming.

Edit. I also think if the protests had begun a week earlier than they did, she would have postponed it again and we wouldn't have it yet.. I first began hearing about the protests the night of the 29th (UK) and I genuinely think she'd have held it back at least a few months. PVRIS have done the same thing with Use Me.

paradox

i don't think she's gonna continue promotion at this point 

not until the tour's round the corner :bear:

Red Velvet
Just now, pugsnotdrugs said:

i don't think she's gonna continue promotion at this point 

not until the tour's round the corner :bear:

so basically the kill this love era, you say?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

killme89

It really does suck that we waited so long for this and we’re somehow still here complaining about promo and wondering if the album promo is done ..again...I feel like as a fan base we have been through this like 3 album cycles already.  

Archived