Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney answers some fan questions

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

I just find it so interesting that she mentions the comments section and that she LISTENED a day after the yellow top comment controversy. 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPhamad said:

I adore her so much, but something seems off, is she okay?:triggered:

I don't think she seems off at all? but she's obviously got anxiety, as she's mentioned but I wish people wouldn't ask if she's okay every time she posts something :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gracious Gaga

I love how she's always rocking side to side lol 

♥ Kindness Police.

Something about her seems so so... off (and has been like that for a very long time)... her body language, her shaky voice, she looks and sounds robotic and it seems like she's reading from scripted answers to these questions. I'm actually scared for her :saladga:

Kimberly jj
3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I don't think she seems off at all? but she's obviously got anxiety, as she's mentioned but I wish people wouldn't ask if she's okay every time she posts something :saladga:

i swear that for a hot sec that her body language seems creepy, like something is off, she feels robotic, if that make sense fr! i've never seen a human acts in that way, maybe you are right due to the anxiety i mean who knows:wtfga: 

blackpink

I’m so happy that more people and the GP are finally starting to notice somethings wrong with Britneys team. I for sure believe that Britney might be sending these signals out through IG especially with the yellow shirt incident and now this, showing she’s listening to the comment section.

Not trying to be a conspiracy nut but maybe she had a hidden message in her answers? The way she answered these random questions felt very strange and purposeful.  

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

I’m so happy that more people and the GP are finally starting to notice somethings wrong with Britneys team. I for sure believe that Britney might be sending these signals out through IG especially with the yellow shirt incident and now this, showing she’s listening to the comment section.

Not trying to be a conspiracy nut but maybe she had a hidden message in her answers? The way she answered these random questions felt very strange and purposeful.  

I really do think she's possibly sending hidden messages, she's clearly pointing out she reads her comments right after the yellow shirt fiasco! She always uses songs relating to freedom and all the lyrics in the majority of the clips she posts can relate to her situation :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Joshie
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

I really do think she's possibly sending hidden messages, she's clearly pointing out she reads her comments right after the yellow shirt fiasco! She always uses songs relating to freedom and all the lyrics in the majority of the clips she posts can relate to her situation :bradley:

What’s the yellow shirt fiasco?

migamiga

Awww saw a glimpse of the old Britney when she smiled and said chili cheese dog :sara:

Eido

Something is like... Off

She is like acting she wants to finish it. She looks super anxious :(

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, Joshie said:

What’s the yellow shirt fiasco?

Plus Tinashe was posting about FreeBritney and saying to end Conservatorship abuse which she suddenly deleted.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

Plus Tinashe was posting about FreeBritney and saying to end Conservatorship abuse which she suddenly deleted.

WAIT WHAT NO THE WAY SHE EVEN MENTIONED IT NOOO

Archived