Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Karen comes for the gays!

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

paradox
17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its more popular than you think... some of my straight acquaintances joke about it and use it to drag their mates... instead of calling someone gay or a p**f when they're not, they joke about them being on grindr :selena:  but he spelt it wrong. I do... however... lowkey think... if you know what that app is, then you've probably used it before :fan:  

i agree

tiffany pollard eating GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knife

Expressing yourself sexually doesn’t mean you don’t respect yourself. :yennefer:

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Knife said:

Expressing yourself sexually doesn’t mean you don’t respect yourself. :yennefer:

No, but I do know plenty of gays who go on there seeking validation because they don't see it in themselves... :bear:

Also, showing nudity and being sexually provocative isn't expressing sexuality :selena:

End Racism Now

vyniildisk
51 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Bitch I use MuslimsMeet.com so jokes on you:yennefer:

Omg muslims are súper hawt 

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

how does she even know all about grindr

a mess :bear:

She caught her husband using it, obvi

Knife
24 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Also, showing nudity and being sexually provocative isn't expressing sexuality :selena:

What? That's exactly what sexual expression is. :awkney:

Expressing yourself sexually can take the form of physical sexual activities or even in the way you present yourself to the world. If being a hoe on Grindr showing your ass and **** to everyone that'll have you makes you feel good, then good for you.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Knife said:

What? That's exactly what sexual expression is. :awkney:

Expressing yourself sexually can take the form of physical sexual activities or even in the way you present yourself to the world. If being a hoe on Grindr showing your ass and **** to everyone that'll have you makes you feel good, then good for you.

I mean... thats pretty low if that really is someones life :bear:

End Racism Now

NathanC
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its more popular than you think... some of my straight acquaintances joke about it and use it to drag their mates... instead of calling someone gay or a p**f when they're not, they joke about them being on grindr :selena:  but he spelt it wrong. I do... however... lowkey think... if you know what that app is, then you've probably used it before :fan:  

Haha Not at all... I’m an old millennial so most of my gfs are now married with kids. I tell them and their husbands about grindr and all that nonsense. Grindr is actually pretty pop culture since one of the biggest meme accts on Instagram is that Grindr acct. 

56 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Wait what? That doesn’t make any sense :selena:

6 minutes ago, Sashunya said:

For a second I thought the title said "Katy comes for the gays!" I- :bradley:

We don’t even know who she’s coming for yet :billie:

Knife
27 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I mean... thats pretty low if that really is someones life :bear:

You can believe that if you'd like, but that doesn't make that any less valid of an expression of sexuality, and it certainly doesn't mean that person is lacking in self-respect. That's a pretty judgmental assumption to make. That's also the same line of thinking that demonizes a woman who wear revealing clothes or expresses themselves sexually. ~Good, moral women aren't supposed to do that.~

At the end of the day, if you're more worried about how you're perceived by straight people than living your best gay life, you're doing something wrong. :bear:

2 hours ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

how does she even know all about grindr

a mess :bear:

She found out via her husband

raragaga

lmao

xoxo

Archived